Honored Contributor

Re: Dooney TSV October 12th!

@stellabystarlight @hicindy2   Thank you both.  I will go the video again.

Respected Contributor

Yes, I just watched the video with Jennifer Coffey and Alex.  At the 9:09 minute, Alex picks up the Black.  Looks like Selleria but could be a different leather too.

Honored Contributor

Two things I notice, it definitely is a tote with tote length shoulder straps/handles.  Secondly, is it weird that the underside of the straps are not black like the tote is?  I think I'm going to need a presentation before making a decision on this bag.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

Does anyone have a pic?  I went to last night's video (8 pm) and Carolyn is not hosting.  They used a different video.

It is the HP show on yesterday at 8PM (EST) at about the 9.08 marker and it is Jennifer I think as the host.  It is very squared off and has those Selleria corners but it may be unique to QVC.  They are showing the black.  HTH. 

@stellabystarlight  Thanks about the HU on the HP video Smiley Happy

@hicindy2  Thanks for the added info on the video Smiley Happy

That is an easy pass for me...no need of a tote. The shape reminds me of the lexington shopper. I also don't like the handles. The tote would have looked more polished/finished if they were all black instead of showing the leather w/o color on the other side.

Edited to add: I have 2 similar size D&B totes - red & black florentine leather 'large zip barlows' that have much more organization and help keep me content. I don't have the QVC item # anymore, but here's a you-tube video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PzakUclvqY

Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

If you go to the "Sue Clifton QVC" facebook page, is it the one that is her homepage photo at the top?  (Hoping not.)

@faeriemoon 

Thank you. I just looked at her page. I think the pic shows Beacon vacchetta leather. Nothing new, is it?  Ok, but i’m Glad I just bought another bag on the Dooney site.  (Alto “Adele” in red.) I’d rather spend more for the leather I prefer. Love Florentine, like some pebbles, and love my alto bags! It’s all good. Just depends on what yoh like.

Respected Contributor

@stellabystarlight wrote:

No, the bag on Sue's Facebook page is a former TSV - the Beacon Slip tote from a year ago.  I will see if I can find something similar and try to post it.

Good. I just replied to someone else about it. .zzzzzzz.........

Respected Contributor

@stellabystarlight wrote:

No, the bag on Sue's Facebook page is a former TSV - the Beacon Slip tote from a year ago.  I will see if I can find something similar and try to post it.

Good. I just replied to someone else about it. .Zzzzzzzzz.... I saw qvc repeat a Selleria tsv, so I don’t know what they might do. Was hoping for something really great for their anniversary. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

I've admired D&B Florentine Large Hattie for sometime never ordered size larger than needed. Then one day while looking came across "mini" Hattie.

First ordered Natural...then Black. Perfect! In every way. Love, Florentine.

@Sweet_Serenity 

Thru tomorrow, Dooney website has their F & F event.  

Shop Drawstring Styles

and they have the mini too:

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

I've admired D&B Florentine Large Hattie for sometime never ordered size larger than needed. Then one day while looking came across "mini" Hattie.

First ordered Natural...then Black. Perfect! In every way. Love, Florentine.

@Sweet_Serenity 

Thru tomorrow, Dooney website has their F & F event.  

@hicindy2 

Yes, I hv owned this since it was introduced on the Dooney site. Love it. 

Shop Drawstring Styles

and they have the mini too:

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 

Love mine. Front is clean with no pockets, and braided pull.