Respected Contributor

Dooney TSV October 12th!

[ Edited ]

Just got a sneak peak of the Dooney TSV by Carolyn on the HP Computer show on now - 8:00 PM.  It is a tote - looks like Selleria leather, with a zippered pocket in front - square shape.  She showed a steel gray color to demonstrate that the computer fit inside!

Respected Contributor

Re: Dooney TSV October 12th!

Thank you! I hv been looking everywhere for some hint re the Dooney tsv. I was disappointed with the Selleria leather last year and returned mine, but I will keep an open mind til I see this. (It’s not that there was anything wrong with the Selleria bag or leather last year. I just don’t like overly treated or coated leathers.) I just bought another Dooney Alto bag that I am in love with, so I’m not really looking for anything, but it’s always fun to tune in when there is a Dooney tsv. It’s the only time I watch qvc. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've admired D&B Florentine Large Hattie for sometime never ordered size larger than needed. Then one day while looking came across "mini" Hattie.

First ordered Natural...then Black. Perfect! In every way. Love, Florentine.

Honored Contributor

I saw it that too.  I would love to see all of the colors.

Respected Contributor

I am not positive it is selleria leather.  It just looked like it with the same corners.  I could be wrong.  But it is leather!  Tote shape but a handbag that you can wear on the shoulder or over the crook of the arm.

Honored Contributor

Does anyone have a pic?  I went to last night's video (8 pm) and Carolyn is not hosting.  They used a different video.

Honored Contributor

If you go to the "Sue Clifton QVC" facebook page, is it the one that is her homepage photo at the top?  (Hoping not.)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

edited...

Respected Contributor

No, the bag on Sue's Facebook page is a former TSV - the Beacon Slip tote from a year ago.  I will see if I can find something similar and try to post it.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@faeriemoon wrote:

Does anyone have a pic?  I went to last night's video (8 pm) and Carolyn is not hosting.  They used a different video.

It is the HP show on yesterday at 8PM (EST) at about the 9.08 marker and it is Jennifer I think as the host.  It is very squared off and has those Selleria corners but it may be unique to QVC.  They are showing the black.  HTH.