Honored Contributor

Re: Dooney TSV October 12th!

@EdithEllenLily   Have you seen the Alto Camilla that is part suede?  Drooling here....

Respected Contributor

I saw the presale presentation. It’s pretty, but very stiff and personally,  I like a softer more pliable leather.  I also don’t need a big tote, and much prefer satchel style. 

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@EdithEllenLily   Have you seen the Alto Camilla that is part suede?  Drooling here....

@faeriemoon Oh my yes...and I was surprised to see Alto with suede! 

Honored Contributor

@1Professor 

Love! Mini Hattie: Already have Black so very luxurious. Instead of reordering Natural or Chestnut went with Slate lovely unique neutral. Thanks! For helping. 

Honored Contributor

For those wondering what we're talking about:

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered the upcoming TSV Dooney in olive.  It's my favorite shape and style of purse.  I'm looking forward to receiving it.  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

I saw the presale presentation. It’s pretty, but very stiff and personally,  I like a softer more pliable leather.  I also don’t need a big tote, and much prefer satchel style. 

@Skyegirl21  I prefer a satchel too and while I might be forgetting, don't remember the last time they offered a nicer satchel as a TSV... As for this tote, it really isn't so large, but yes, it's still not a satchel...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

For those wondering what we're talking about:

Yea, heaven forbid they offer something like this as a truly special value, along with free shipping... Instead, they keep cutting to the lowest common denominator, knocking a few dollars off and calling it 'special'... Whatever... So time for a paradigm shift in West Chester...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Lovely Alto bag!  Well, there is a Dooney TS from HSN on November 14th.  It will be the 1st for Dooney on HSN.  Maybe that will be a winner!

Valued Contributor

It is not a first TS for HSN, as I purchased on in the Spring - it was a beacon