Honored Contributor

Re: Dooney TSV November 5th!

[ Edited ]

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@libbyannE wrote:

@BlingQueen022

Hi there. Sisters from another mother? I agree with everything you said! Yes, fingers crossed! My checkbook and husband will be happy if I hate the next tsv, though!

@libbyannE lol We must be sisters from a different mother.  I agree with you about the hubby and getting another dooney.  My husband usually doesn't care, but he'll probably just roll his eyes if I get another one.  At this rate, I'll be working until I'm 100, lol.  

Oh Bling girl @BlingQueen022, come on... You passed that milestone a LONG time ago... What with all the MV and the bags, Vegas is taking odds on you working until at least the 150 mark...

Woman Very Happy

And... having now seen the bag, it's not awful. I see there's a very limited color selection again... I do like the terra cotta color and the bone is pretty, but it's another one that I'll be skipping...

qd.png

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

When I took a look at it I noticed the pebble grain seemed very large and the weight of the bag was odd at 2 lbs 14 ounces.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gramygram wrote:

@stellabystarlight@ @LibbyAnn

The insider is up already online. The TV is a version of the zip zip satchel with an outside pocket and the handles don't hoop up on the small straps (yay) it comes w a small pouch/cosmetic/wallewallet and key fob 269 5 EZ pays. I like the bone terrecota terrors and midnight colors

@gramygram We like the exact same colors on this beautiful, classic-looking, Dooney pebble leather satchel TSV! I ordered the bone, terracotta and midnight colors! Good sized at 13"Wx11"Hx5-3/4"D and the cosmetic case is a larger one at 6-3/4"Wx4"Hx2-1/4"D. I think the price is good and I appreciate the reduced S&H. So glad about the separate hooks for the long strap so those handles don't wing out, LOL. Woman Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

@stevieb I agree about the color choices I was hoping for a purple choice or maybe wine/Bordeaux but I do love the terracotta and the bone and I love that outside pocket. Don't care for the "pouch" bc its too big I think but overall very nice
Honored Contributor

@gramygram wrote:
@stevieb I agree about the color choices I was hoping for a purple choice or maybe wine/Bordeaux but I do love the terracotta and the bone and I love that outside pocket. Don't care for the "pouch" bc its too big I think but overall very nice

@gramygram This time of year along with my lipstick and other cosmetics, I like to enclose a small hand sanitizer in a ziploc bag AND a few of my cough drops in another ziploc bag so I'm hoping I can enclose those items in this one cosmetic pouch! The larger size could come in handy! Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@gramygram @stellabystarlight @EdithEllenLily @stevieb

Would someone like to share, however briefly, the TSV item # for those of us who get the paper copy, but not the online??

Respected Contributor

I believe if this TSV is customer top rated, they will bring in more colors just like they are doing with the other popular bags!

Respected Contributor

@gramygram

I don't know how to find it! I stopped getting the insider. I keep checking blue skies site but it isn't there yet. Doesn't sound like a new design or anything special enough for me to buy, but I would like to see it!

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains a QVC item number

Respected Contributor

Ah, yes! The navy bag. Smiley Happy  LOL.This will be lovely in bone and terracotta. I hope all that been waiting enjoy.