Respected Contributor

Re: Dooney TSV November 5th!

@faeriemoon wrote:

I would love, love. love a suede satchel.  Suede takes color so well.  Love it.  Since it will be "the Christmas bag" I'm guessing it will be something more universally appealing.  (Code for boring.) Woman Indifferent

Suede satchel with matching "corners" imprinted with a cat!  Yea, that aint happening either.

Honored Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

I would love, love. love a suede satchel.  Suede takes color so well.  Love it.  Since it will be "the Christmas bag" I'm guessing it will be something more universally appealing.  (Code for boring.) Woman Indifferent

Suede satchel with matching "corners" imprinted with a cat!  Yea, that aint happening either.

Probably not.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@faeriemoon wrote:

Hmmm. It could be suede. But any way you slice it, you're probably right. It probably will be another boring made for the Q bag, you know, with 'free' accessories.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

Hmmm... It could be suede... But any way you slice, it you're probably right. It probably will be another boring made for the Q bag, you know, with 'free' accessories...

@stevieb How right you are.  I haven't gotten excited about a dooney tsv bag in ages.  Gosh forbid if they would put a florentine bag as the tsv.  That will never happen.  Have to say the tote bag with the cat on it that I have is one of the best looking dooneys I have and I have many many dooney bags.  That bag is just fabulous and worth every dime spent on it.  

Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

Hmmm. It could be suede. But any way you slice it, you're probably right. It probably will be another boring made for the Q bag, you know, with 'free' accessories.

You like what you like! I respect that. I do have to say that I was always searching for matching pieces for my Dooneys before I ever discovered QVC,and they are pricey. I don't like every tsv, but when I do, I am glad to get the accessory wallet or pouch,  because I know what they cost! 

Respected Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

Hmmm... It could be suede... But any way you slice, it you're probably right. It probably will be another boring made for the Q bag, you know, with 'free' accessories...

@stevieb How right you are.  I haven't gotten excited about a dooney tsv bag in ages.  Gosh forbid if they would put a florentine bag as the tsv.  That will never happen.  Have to say the tote bag with the cat on it that I have is one of the best looking dooneys I have and I have many many dooney bags.  That bag is just fabulous and worth every dime spent on it.  

@BlingQueen022

I know what you mean. I bought five Brennas (last nov. tsv), and for me they are outstanding in look, function, and quality. Most of my bags are florentine, though. I passed up two earlier Dooney tsvs this year but bought the September one. It's not my fave leather, but I like llove the style. I could tell from pix roughly what the leather was like, and I think sue Clifton  muddied the waters on air with her confusing claim that the September bag was "in the florentine family." Wrong!  From Dooney site, I bought two of the new florentine bags before Qvc started showing them. Outstanding. wouldn't it be great if they had a real, florentine tsv! 

Esteemed Contributor

@libbyannE wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

@BlingQueen022

I know what you mean. I bought five Brennas (last nov. tsv), and for me they are outstanding in look, function, and quality. Most of my bags are florentine, though. I passed up two earlier Dooney tsvs this year but bought the September one. It's not my fave leather, but I like llove the style. I could tell from pix roughly what the leather was like, and I think sue Clifton  muddied the waters on air with her confusing claim that the September bag was "in the florentine family." Wrong!  From Dooney site, I bought two of the new florentine bags before Qvc started showing them. Outstanding. wouldn't it be great if they had a real, florentine tsv! 

@libbyannE I love the Brenna also.  I ordered mine at the time in the hunter green.  Love that bag.  It's the most functional dooney I own.  It will get a lot of use in the winter months.  If I had to choose any bag to be a tsv I would love to have the expresso satchel bag that has that funky strap on it to be it.  I love the looks of that bag.  I just won't pay 500 for it.  If it was even reduced down to 400 I'd jump on it i a second.  I'm looking forward for the new Q magazine to come out so we can see what it's going to be.  I'm very curious about this.  Keep your fingers crossed it's a florentine or even that gorgeous satchel with the funky strap.  

Respected Contributor

@BlingQueen022

Hi there. Sisters from another mother? I agree with everything you said! Yes, fingers crossed! My checkbook and husband will be happy if I hate the next tsv, though!

Esteemed Contributor

@libbyannE wrote:

@BlingQueen022

Hi there. Sisters from another mother? I agree with everything you said! Yes, fingers crossed! My checkbook and husband will be happy if I hate the next tsv, though!

@libbyannE lol We must be sisters from a different mother.  I agree with you about the hubby and getting another dooney.  My husband usually doesn't care, but he'll probably just roll his eyes if I get another one.  At this rate, I'll be working until I'm 100, lol.  

Esteemed Contributor

@libbyannE wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

@BlingQueen022

@libbyannE     Just as an aside, that Florentine Barlow is on I Love Dooney again in the taupe.  Someone kept looking at it last time then it was gone.  Can't remember who it was.  Gorgeous bag.  

Large Zip Barlow