Honored Contributor

Re: Dooney TSV November 14 - Pebble Leather Satchel!

Hey @BlingQueen022 Bags, bags, bags, heaven only knows, we can't live with them and we can't live without them!!

Woman Wink

Good luck with your dilemma !!  Look forward to hearing which way you go. Girl friend, just try not to buy them both !!

And yes, agreed, glad it's finally feeling like fall !!

Woman Very Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Re: Dooney TSV November 14 - Pebble Leather Satchel!l

@1Professor wrote:

For everyone who wishes the TSV Brenna was in other colors (or sizes!), it turns out Dooney has it on their web site!

On Dooney's site they have the BARLOW Forentine, of course (same price as the Q), but no "Brenna." Instead, the bag is called the City Barlow, which also comes as the Small City Barlow and the Large City Barlow! Way more colors.

B1036G_3CPJPANA.jpg

B1039G_3CBUPANA.jpg

B1039G_3CCOPANA.jpg

I like the silouette but not the new logo. And I don't like how the opening is puckered. It's a pass for me. Haven't bought a new Dooney in over a year! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

For everyone who wishes the TSV Brenna was in other colors (or sizes!), it turns out Dooney has it on their web site!

On Dooney's site they have the BARLOW Forentine, of course (same price as the Q), but no "Brenna." Instead, the bag is called the City Barlow, which also comes as the Small City Barlow and the Large City Barlow! Way more colors.

B1039G_3CCOPANA.jpg

I like the silouette but not the new logo. And I don't like how the opening is puckered. It's a pass for me. Haven't bought a new Dooney in over a year! 

Agree, I actually prefer the Q version simply because it lacks that logo...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I really wish this bag had on full zip compartment. Otherwise, it's a knockout!

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Hey @BlingQueen022 Bags, bags, bags, heaven only knows, we can't live with them and we can't live without them!!

Woman Wink

Good luck with your dilemma !!  Look forward to hearing which way you go. Girl friend, just try not to buy them both !!

And yes, agreed, glad it's finally feeling like fall !!

Woman Very Happy

Well, I decided on the Dooney tsv bag in the hunter.  It's less money and I took the 3 easy pays instead of 6.  Also, ordered a beautiful Fossil Small Bella Satchel that was 62.00 off!!  They had a family and friends sale and I just caught it yesterday under the wire before the sale went off.  I posted the pic in the fossil thread here.  I had my eye on this one for a long time.  I couldn't believe they had 25 percent off on it.  I had to jump on it.  So now StevieB, I am on a no handbag buying until hopefully next spring, lol.  I can't be ordering anymore handbags.  I'm going to try to stick to my guns here.  Wish me luck, lol  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

BlingQueen, good luck with your Hunter purchase.  I, too, am thinking more about the Hunter since EdithEllenLilly said the Elephant was a no-go for her.  I haven't seen it in person so I am unsure!  Shawn said the Elephant was very posh - if it has pink undertones, I would agree.  I actually love the Florentine mushroom color - definitely more rose/pink undertones.  The TSV is an incredibly chic bag, IHMO, and I prefer the Dooney square logo instead of the block letters across the bottom.

Esteemed Contributor

@stellabystarlight wrote:

BlingQueen, good luck with your Hunter purchase.  I, too, am thinking more about the Hunter since EdithEllenLilly said the Elephant was a no-go for her.  I haven't seen it in person so I am unsure!  Shawn said the Elephant was verty posh - if it has pink undertones, I would agree.  I actually love the Florentine mushroom color - definitely more rose/pink undertones.  The TSV is an incredibly chic bag, IHMO, and I prefer the Dooney square logo instead of the block letters across the bottom.

Hi Stellabystarlight:  Thank you very much!   I was torn between the barlow bag and the tsv bag.  It's too bad the tsv bag didn't have the size zippers to it.  I do love hunter green and that made my decision for me.  I think if the Barlow bag had the hunter green color I would have gone with that one even though that bag is expensive.  I do like the dooney pebble leather and I like the fact it has a light color lining in it.  At least the tsv bag is a pound lighter in weight.  I have 4 bags with the new logo on it and I must be the only one that likes it.  I just worry about losing a letter, lol  It's like seeing those cars driving down the road with a letter missing off of it.  This tsv is a bag I finally ordered.  The last couple of dooney tsv's weren't worth ordering.  I just hope I love this when it arrives.  Have a fabulous rest of the week and make it a safe one too.  

Occasional Contributor

Just received my TSV today. I purchased the red. Beautiful bag. I love all the different pockets and sections. Great bag for organization. All the magnets are strong and keep the bag secure. I think I will be buying another one in black or marine. Very happy with this bag!!!😍
Respected Contributor

Thank you, BlingQueen, you as well!  It was 29 degrees last night here in Westchester County.  I actually wore my Dennis Basso faux suede to work today, but then it warmed up in the afternoon.  Enjoy your bag and please post your review.  I think I will wait until the on-air presentation!

Respected Contributor

Bemo, thanks for posting your review!  I am looking forward to my purchase as well!  The red is a stunner!