Respected Contributor

Re: Dooney TSV November 14 - Pebble Leather Satchel!

I checked the weight of the bag and the description says approximately 2 lbs. 8 ounces, which for me is not heavy and I am petite.

Trusted Contributor

Anyone know the price?

Respected Contributor

$269.98 on 6 EZ pays of $44.99

Trusted Contributor

For the reduced shipping I think it's worth a try to see it in person. I am loving the size and the colors but agree that more varying colors would be nice. Still love the ones offers though. The elephant is the one I would like.

Occasional Contributor

Could someone post a photo and an order number for this Dooney? Thank you!

Esteemed Contributor

OMGosh!!!   I just saw it online in my email.  I have to get this bag in the hunter green.  Finally a great looking tsv bag.  It's been ages since the Q put a stylish beautiful dooney bag as a tsv.  This is a must have for me.  I think I'll probably order it in the hunter green before it even airs.  This bag is just gorgeous!!

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

This is the first Dooney TSV they've offered in a long time that I find interesting. Unfortunatley, none of the colors does it for me. Had they offered this one in t'moro, I'd have ordered it already! Wished they'd have skipped the two shades of blue and two shades of grey and offered a bit more variety. I still might decide I'd like one of these.

Hi StevieB.  Have to say this is a good looking tsv for a change for Dooney.  Only concern I have is the trillion openings on top of this bag.  I wish the picture online would have showed the bag open.  Also, after you load the bag up it will weigh a ton considering it's over 2 lbs. now.  That's a heavy bag.  You know me, anything in hunter green usually ends up at my house, lol.  I'm biting the bullet now as to whether to order it now or wait and see it presented at midnight.  I so love the color contrast with the corners of this bag and the hunter green just goes great with it.  Not sure if I can wait or not, lol

Trusted Contributor

A273979 is where you can see the pic and info.

Respected Contributor

Just ordered the black! Tempted by the blue and elephant. It's definitely worth the shipping return fees if I don't care for it. Only $5 shipping!

a273979.001.jpeg

a272205.001.jpeg

It does look like a twin to the Barlow, but with pebble leather (which I adore), though I like the Barlow straps (over the shoulder) more. I have the Barlow coming in Natural. The Barlow won't come until October 30, while the Brenna shows delivery October 26. Barlow (3 lb 4 oz, Brenna 2 lb 8 oz).

The only black bag I have is a Roma 2 (love its pebble leather, so soft), so this would be a useful addition. Only doubt is the thin strap over the shoulder.

ADORE the extra pouch, quite practical!

Esteemed Contributor

Congrats 1Professor.  Enjoy the bag.  I think I'll order mine now since the delivery date is on a Monday.  I don't like Thursday deliveries because I'm not home from work until close to 11:00 at night.  I go to my parents after work for dinner, and I hate to have packages sitting on my porch that long without somebody home.  

The hunter green is calling my name so I think I'll go ahead and get it and pray I get a delivery date of any day but a Thursday, lol.  the only thing I'm worried about on the is all the different openings on the top.  I hope the magnets are strong enough to keep this bag closed.  Please post a review after you receive it.  Carry in the best of health.