Honored Contributor

Re: Dooney TSV March 28th

[ Edited ]

@faeriemoon wrote:

Here's a pic I found online; although this one looks like it's been around the block more than once.  But you get the idea.  You may even recognize it.  I think it came in the red (pictured), pink, yellow and lavender.  Mine is the red which has pink in it too.

Image result for dooney tulip satchel

@faeriemoon Ooooh, I remember this and it is SO pretty!! Heart Lucky you!! Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Really?  That's a 2020 March TSV?   I'm s000 disappointed.

Honored Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

Really?  That's a 2020 March TSV?   I'm s000 disappointed.

@maximillian Hi! Do you mean the photo directly above? That's not the March TSV...that was just a bag to show an example of a very nice print...hope this clarifies! Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily 

Thank you.  I realized that after I posted.  Is the TSV still a mystery?

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily : I picked up that same hobo in my fave MLB team . Bought the same print in a double zip crossbody for my birthday 2 or 3 years ago at Marshalls. Somehow it was lost in my move. I was sick over it! I was lucky to score the new one on ILD during their black Friday weekend sale. Will be making it's first appearance soon! 

My friend is a big Phillies fan . She is going to be sooo jealous! ( we do not root for the same team).

Honored Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

@EdithEllenLily 

Thank you.  I realized that after I posted.  Is the TSV still a mystery?

@maximillian You're welcome! And yes, the Dooney TSV is still a mystery. I have noticed that they keep their cards close with these TSVs and maybe it will be listed in the Today's Special Value section of this site a few days before the actual TSV date. It would be nice to receive a pre-sale email to learn more about it. I like to study the bag (colors, size, opening, functionality, material and so on) before just ordering willy-nilly on TSV day.

Honored Contributor

@queendiva wrote:

@EdithEllenLily : I picked up that same hobo in my fave MLB team . Bought the same print in a double zip crossbody for my birthday 2 or 3 years ago at Marshalls. Somehow it was lost in my move. I was sick over it! I was lucky to score the new one on ILD during their black Friday weekend sale. Will be making it's first appearance soon! 

My friend is a big Phillies fan . She is going to be sooo jealous! ( we do not root for the same team).

@queendiva Your hobo and your double zip crossbody will serve you well and coming up soon! Can't wait for the start of the season. Very glad you were able to find the crossbody at ILD and at the black Friday sale price! Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily : Thanks! It was the hobo I picked up at ILD on sale. Can't wait for baseball and to rock my new Hobo.

Good luck to your team! Mine is in the NL.

Honored Contributor

I think that D&B and QVC have a closet they created 20 years ago for TSV's.  Just pull one out from time to time when needed.  All seem to be the same.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Trusted Contributor

I hope the TSV is something in pretty colors or prints!  Maybe even a nice crossbody.  I love the Dooney leather bags I have, but I miss the days when their signature bags and prints were offered in all sorts of colors.  Some of their bags are just getting too heavy.