Respected Contributor

Dooney TSV on March 28th.  I have no idea what it is, but just hope it is not anything nylon.  Also, I would like a full bundle with a cosmetic case/phone case, etc.

Honored Contributor

Leather or nylon; it will be the same bag we've been seeing for years. 

Respected Contributor

Hey, super sleuths... no word on this yet? I am itching for a new bag! Hope it's a nice deal. I love bags that are not too stiff, not too slouchy, and good organization, medium sized. I'm frugal so let's keep it close to $150, huh? 🤣🤣🤣

Valued Contributor

Years ago, I ordered a coated cotton satchel TSV that came with a wristlet, eyeglass case and key ring. It was a hugely popular tsv and I think they even brought it back. It was my first Donney bag and I have it to this day.

I miss the days of the bundles, too. I also a fan of their coated cotton. Recently I picked up a coated cotton Lexington shopper at TJMaxx - beige with the DB logo woven in. Super pretty, year round and sooooo much lighter thatn their leather bags.

Honored Contributor

I love coated cotton for summer but I don't want the DB logo all over it, nor do I want some goofy, cutesy print.  Would LOVE a solid coated cotton bag with a non-orangey leather trim.  But I don't see that happening (based on what's new in the regular line per their website.)  My guess is that if it is fabric, it will be nylon.

Esteemed Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I love coated cotton for summer but I don't want the DB logo all over it, nor do I want some goofy, cutesy print.  Would LOVE a solid coated cotton bag with a non-orangey leather trim.  But I don't see that happening (based on what's new in the regular line per their website.)  My guess is that if it is fabric, it will be nylon.

@faeriemoon 

Oh ... you mean like my bag ... 

//fanatics.frgimages.com/FFImage/thumb.aspx?i=/productimages/_2364000/ff_2364708_full.jpg&w=325

Honored Contributor

@SoX wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

@faeriemoon 

Oh ... you mean like my bag ... 

//fanatics.frgimages.com/FFImage/thumb.aspx?i=/productimages/_2364000/ff_2364708_full.jpg&w=325

@SoX I like your bag! I have the White Sox hobo + accessories. 

Image result for Dooney & Bourke White Sox hobo

And I should not speak for @faeriemoon but I think she means the more whimsical prints, like cupcakes (which I like...Woman Wink). 

Hoping for a Dooney TSV that appeals to all!! Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dooney TSV March 28th

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily 

I just love your Sox hobo ... tried to find one with no luck a couple of years back.

@faeriemoon  knows I'm just kidding around with her ... I'm actually not a lover of any "status" prints on bags ... except for my SoX, that is ... Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@SoX , @EdithEllenLily  LOL; I think I'm just not a print girl.  I don't care for the DBs all over the place either, and I think it has something to do with the fact that there is no creativity in their logo.  It's true that I don't really like logos in general, but if they made any effort into creating a design with the Ds and Bs, I might have less of an aversion.  I will admit however, that no, I'm not into cupcakes for me, but I think they're just fine for people who love them.  Believe it or not, I have a coated cotton print Dooney that features petunias.  The bag is a satchel in a tulip shape and I spent way too much for it even at the clearance price.  But that's what happens when you buy a Dooney from the Q; you spend more than you would anywhere else.  However, I loved it when I saw it, so I bought it when it went on sale.

Going to try to find a pic.

Honored Contributor

Re: Dooney TSV March 28th

[ Edited ]

Here's a pic I found online; although this one looks like it's been around the block more than once.  But you get the idea.  You may even recognize it.  I think it came in the red (pictured), pink, yellow and lavender.  Mine is the red which has pink in it too.

Image result for dooney tulip satchel