Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

HSN has a tote version of this TSV on their home page. 

@Pecky   Thanks !!  I like this one a lot. Don't see an item number yet

fashion must-haves

@hicindy2 @stellabystarlight @Pecky @libbyannE @author  and all:

I wonder if this tote is the TS on HSN or if it will be available sooner? I think @stellabystarlight mentioned there was a Dooney TS at HSN coming up in her original post. Message 1 of 30

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dooney TSV March 2!

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily   Wow...31'st is a long time to wait.  Would love to see other color options.  Tote is not on the Dooney website either. Hmmmmm..Definitely more interested in the tote rather than the QVC woven satchel. Like the long rounded handles and the leather accents on the sides. 

SAT
MAR 30
9-10p PT

Dooney and Bourke Handbags
Discover the timeless designs, unmistakable craftsmanship & the enduring quality of Dooney & Bourke. These handbags and accessories are crafted to weather the seasons in designs and in an array of colors as distinctive as the people who carry them.

HOST(S)

Amy Morrison

UPCOMING SHOWS
    • SUN
      MAR 31
      5-6a PT

• SUN
    MAR 31
    10-11a PT

• Dooney and Bourke Handbags
  • SUN
    MAR 31
    11-12p PT

Respected Contributor
I like this one. Very classic, but I think the black, chestnut and bone are the way to go--if you're going to purchase. My personal choice would be the chestnut. This is really a spring/ summer bag. I love the pastels in the wallets, where they are one uniform shade. Not sure about the pairing the pastels with embossed leather. They might actually look better on a traditional straw tote (bucket shape) bag. Will the handles squeak? This is just me thinking aloud here. This is probably one of the nicer spring offerings brought by Dooney. I do like the bag.However, I don't know if it's for me (yet.)
Respected Contributor

@Cinder Ella wrote:

69EB8753-E348-467B-B722-F0FDC7619619.jpeg

I love this. I want either the bone or pink. So pretty!

Respected Contributor

Well, as I said, I love it!  It has a country chic spectator vibe as well as a casual city vibe.  I am drawn to the coral but also the pale blue.  I actually think the Pale Blue might go with more of my outfits and coats.  Decisions, decisions.  I prefer the satchel to the tote so if the tote is the HSN TS, I am getting the Q satchel!

Esteemed Contributor

I just picked up the black. I wear a lot of black in the summer and this bag will lighten up the look.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

Amy Stran and Courtney Khondabi just launched the bag on  "Q the Deals."  You can view the presentation on   Items Recently On Air.  They said it has been very popular.  The handles fold down, and you can remove the middle part of the strap and make it a short shoulder. Everything in a bag that I adore!

Respected Contributor
Their presentation has been posted to the TSV listing. You can view it as you would any video.
Easier than backtracking through the schedule.
Honored Contributor

Now that I have seen the presentation I want one. I can't decide on the cream or the coral.  They both are the perfect summer bag.  

Honored Contributor

@Nancy Drew wrote:

I just picked up the black. I wear a lot of black in the summer and this bag will lighten up the look.

Hi @Nancy Drew .  I just ordered the black and “straw” for the same reason. My black bags always look so winter and think the straw-like leather addition will be perfect. Hope we both enjoy our new bags...Also like the versatility of handle options!!!