Trusted Contributor

Thank you @Cinder Ella , I think I’ll order the coral.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dooney TSV March 2!

[ Edited ]

@Cinder Ella , yes, thank you for alerting us. 

Well, I like it. Finally, something different from Dooney.   It can look classic or be a color punch to an outfit.  I am partial to the coral. Also, like the stripey lining rather than that red. 

Domed Satchel

Domed Satchel

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Does the handles fold down flat?  That is a deal breaker for me as I am not a fan of bags where the handles stick up when carrying crossbody or over the shoulder.  I actually like this Brahmin better.

Honored Contributor

Well, it is different.... some nice colors... and it is a satchel, my preferred silhouette, but I don't want it... Eight bucks to ship a two hundred and fifty (with tax) dollar bag... It's supposed to be a spcial value... How about free shipping... Moving on...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Thanks for the preview!  The embossed woven effect isn’t my style but enjoy it if you get it!  Don’t save it- use it and love it!

Respected Contributor

I love it.  It is a classic style with punch and is very different.  I love all the colors but I am especially drawn to the coral.  Thanks for posting!

Respected Contributor

I love it too!  Great options as well; will have to decide among the pink, black, and chestnut, but pink is calling to me for spring/summer.

Respected Contributor

I actually like this one. It’s classic (a must for me) yet fresh. I debated about color but ended up surprising myself and getting the chestnut. I wear a lot of black, even in summer, so I almost got the black, but the contrast of rich brown and tan bag, even with a black dress, as shown on the model, will be great. I liked the freshness of the coral, but I was afraid it might be too soft or pink a hue in person. Plus, sometimes colorful smooth leathers can look cheap to my eye. Just me.

Honored Contributor

HSN has a tote version of this TSV on their home page. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pecky wrote:

HSN has a tote version of this TSV on their home page. 

@Pecky   Thanks !!  I like this one a lot. Don't see an item number yet

fashion must-haves