Respected Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Blingqueen023   I just got a Radley wallet here at QVC.  Well made and not heavy.  

No Image Found

Same design as the bag

Tracking this Radley at Macy's to see if it goes on sale

@hicindy2   Love their wallets.  I have two of  their wallets the ones that snap closed and love them.  Tons of organization in them.  I think they’re the best wallets going.  Love that print on yours.  Do you know they have a newer print bag than the one the Q is selling?   I get email from Radley London and saw it there.  i’m Waiting for it to come on Macy’s web site to purchase it.  so far I’ve been able to collect these season printed bags on sale there.  

Check out A350300 on the Qvc site.  Just received this today in the black.  It’s a crossbody bag, but I’m able to use it for a shoulder bag.   I got it in the black.  It has tons of room in it.  When loaded up it’s still light weight.  Was worth every dime spent.  

‘’Enjoy your new walket.  They make the best.  

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023  Hey Bling... Hope all is well... Sheesh, can you believe the never-ending wet spell just goes on and on and on... Agree, I'm pretty much over Nash too... What I find is that I like the way some of her bags look but don't necessarily like the way they carry... Have to admit, the Radley bug hasn't bitten me yet... In fact, hard to believe, I know, but I'm not buying many handbags at all these days... I think that handbag gene has become recessive in recent months...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Blingqueen023  Hey Bling... Hope all is well... Sheesh, can you believe the never-ending wet spell just goes on and on and on... Agree, I'm pretty much over Nash too... What I find is that I like the way some of her bags look but don't necessarily like the way they carry... Have to admit, the Radley bug hasn't bitten me yet... In fact, hard to believe, I know, but I'm not buying many handbags at all these days... I think that handbag gene has become recessive in recent months...

@stevieb @Hi there Stevie!   A little while ago, I just got a special weather statement saying I’ll get some light freezing rain here.  It’s been a crazy rainy winter.  I’m still waiting for a substantial storm to come.  Guess that’s not going to happen here.  

I hear ya about PNash.  Her bags are good quality in the body, but ‘I find her leather straps a bit lacking quality.  I very rarely carry them anymore.  Once that Radley bug bites ya Stevie, you’ll want more.  I don’t mind carrying these because of the weight.  The leather is very durable along with the straps.  

Hope you’ve been well.  Enjoy the rest of the weekend.  Keep your fingers crossed there’s on more good snow in the forecast.  Heart

Esteemed Contributor

I do, however, love the Dooney tassel tote in this steel blue

the mauve is pretty too

Contributor

This style purse in these colors are $148 on the Dooney website. 

I get great bargains buying directly from Dooney. I have never paid S&H and have received the handbags in 2-3 days 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dooney TSV March 2!

[ Edited ]

@Jayn804 wrote:

This style purse in these colors are $148 on the Dooney website. 

I get great bargains buying directly from Dooney. I have never paid S&H and have received the handbags in 2-3 days 

@Jayn804   Thanks !!  Also, ILoveDooney at $139 Heart I have better luck with that website than the regular Dooney one 

Like the strawberry too

Tassel Tote

Honored Contributor

Re: Dooney TSV March 2!

[ Edited ]

@Blingqueen023  As it gets later and later I find I care less and less about snow. I wish we'd have seen a bit more in December and January At least we had one decent snowfall and a few little piddly ones, which is more than I've seen for the past few years. I wouldn't mind another moderate snow falling quietly and gently, but am completely over the rain, sleet and ice. With temperatures being what they are, I don't know that we'll see anything other than more darned rain. All this rain has gotten old.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Contributor

69EB8753-E348-467B-B722-F0FDC7619619.jpeg

Contributor

I ordered the bone - it’s a quintessential  summertime bag - I can’t wait to receive it😊

Occasional Contributor

Its already being displayed and I don't particularly care for it.