Respected Contributor

After viewing the presentation, I ordered the bone color. Just gorgeous!!

Honored Contributor

@Regal Bee wrote:

After viewing the presentation, I ordered the bone color. Just gorgeous!!

@Regal Bee   Think I’m happy I ordered mine early...a BIG hit!

Honored Contributor

I think it's nice looking but I am not buying for two reasons.  I think it has a definite summer look to it with the straw-like embossing, and truthfully, I try to lighten up in the summer which sort of means no leather Dooneys.  And secondly, I'm a satchel girl about nine months of the year, but for some reason in the summer I tend to prefer to carry a tote.

However, if you take the plunge, enjoy!!!  It's beautiful and I think they really got the colors right this time!!!

Respected Contributor

Not for me.  With what i have in my bag closet it would need to be different, useful and light for me to bite.  I am happily wearing my Radley large pockets without the zipper.  Has everything that i need in a bag, and it wears close to my body.  

Super Contributor

I love the new bag !   Dooney has done a great job of giving you the look of a straw handbag that will wear much better since it's leather !

All the colors look great- I especially like the pink !

I am wondering if they will have a coordinating wallet on the day of the TSV?

Enjoy your new bags ladies !   I am trying to practice restraint but  I don't know how long I will last !

Respected Contributor
They do. Look under the Beacon wallets. They added colors.
Super Contributor

@JavaQueen 

thank you!

Frequent Contributor

Why can Dooney and Bourke offer free shipping on their website and we have to pay so dearly on the Q? I love, love to purchase from the Q but the shipping and handling is an issue that I am not purchasing from them as much - especially  with so many sites offering free shipping.

The Dooney for this Saturday looks beautiful item A 351753 but it is made of Vachetta leather. The Vachetta bags they have done recently are beautiful but the reviews indicate too much scratching. This is such a shame because the bags are truly gorgeous. In fact I purchased one of them, but when it arrived it had a scratch on the front of it. I never even took it out of the bag.

If the Q does not offer better shipping prices on these beautiful bags I fear they will have more than one person looking elsewhere. It is such a shame - because I do love the Q.

Frequent Contributor

And I purchased the Radley bag - beautiful - with free shipping!

Valued Contributor

I wish it was a little wider.  Being a plus size girl it would look silly.  It's a great summer bag.  For all of you that get it, enjoy!