Respected Contributor

There will be a Dooney TSV on March 2nd, Saturday.  I have no idea what it is, but I am curious to see if a full bundle will be included.  I love when you get a cosmetic and or wallet, and key fob.

Also, Dooney has a TSV on HSN on March 31st!

Respected Contributor

Smiley Happy Even if I don't purchase, I still like to see them. (And no, I don't buy every TSV I see.)

Honored Contributor

Good to know, thanks for the info.   I bought two Dooney's in 2018 so I'm planning to  add another one to my collection this year but.....you never know.

Valued Contributor

this tsv is superb.love to see it

Respected Contributor

I would like to see a larger crossbody than they usually do with outside slip pocket. 

Respected Contributor

The thought did occur to me that they are moving away from the fey fob plus wallet model.

I think the last freebie was that pathetic little key fob they put with the Gracie hobo. After that, they began launching special Dooney of the Month bags and more made-for-Q, along with special early releases on retail models.

If you think about it, it makes more sense. If you release them early to Q for a one-day only, you have exclusivity and you don't have to keep producing bags. Think how long they were locked into logo locks? Then you also don't run into quality issues. I haven't had good luck with made for Q TSVs. 

With all that being said, this is also the 20th anniversary of Dooney's association with the Q. They might have something different planned.

So I guess we should be looking for those emails those last few days in February.

Occasional Visitor

Has anyone seen the March 2 TSV? Does anyone have a picture? Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I haven't picked up a Dooney in ages and have no real interest in doing so. Still, it would be really nice if they offered something that was truly a 'wow' and at a great price. Somehow, I don't think I'll count on that happening.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

I haven't picked up a Dooney in ages and have no real interest in doing so. Still, it would be really nice if they offered something that was truly a 'wow' and at a great price. Somehow, I don't think I'll count on that happening.

@stevieb That's how I feel about patricia nash bags.  i can't believe she offers another same old tote that's no different than the totes I already have from this vendor inside and out.  I'm so over her.  Now my go to bags is Radley London because of their weight.  They're much lighter then Dooneys when loaded up.  It's a pleasure to carry these bags.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dooney TSV March 2!

[ Edited ]

@Blingqueen023   I just got a Radley wallet here at QVC.  Well made and not heavy.  

No Image Found

Same design as the bag

Tracking this Radley at Macy's to see if it goes on sale