Respected Contributor

Dooney TSV August 26th

[ Edited ]

I believe it is a smooth leather hobo with zippered pocket in the front and a duck logo with light trim.  It is featured in the  Q commercial that is airing for the fashion day on Monday, August 26th.  A model is holding a red pebble leather hobo with zip pocket and duck logo.  And in a fast shot, you see a model with the same bag in, I believe, caramel!

Frequent Contributor

THANK YOU!

Honored Contributor

@stellabystarlight I saw the red D&B hobo in the commercial, too!! Woman Surprised

Respected Contributor

How can i see the commercial?  I don’t have qvc right now on my tv.  

Respected Contributor

Shawnie, if you do not have the TV to check,  google Blue Skies for Me and check QVC TSVs for August, 2019.  They have been revealed up to August 25th and the next one to be revealed is the Dooney on August 26th.  Look now and if it is not viewable, check back tomorrow!

Respected Contributor

@stellabystarlight wrote:

I believe it is a pebble leather hobo with zippered pocket in the front and a duck logo with light trim.  It is featured in the  Q commercial that is airing for the fashion day on Monday, August 26th.  A model is holding a red pebble leather hobo with zip pocket and duck logo.  And in a fast shot, you see a model with the same bag in, I believe, caramel!

@stellabystarlight 

Yes, it looks like the Camden hobo but in pebble leather. I own it in Florentine and like it. Was hoping for something really new from Dooney, but we know qvc is calling the shots. Good bag, though.

Respected Contributor

Re: Dooney TSV August 26th

[ Edited ]

I got a better look at the bag (the commercial is on the QVC Facebook page), and I now think the leather is the smooth leather - not the pebble leather.  I will edit my original post.

Super Contributor

Re: Dooney TSV August 26th

[ Edited ]

The D. & B. TSV bags are not leather they are nylon and will be $150.00...

Honored Contributor