Valued Contributor

Anyone buying?

The green is gorgeous, but I'll be passing, since I am spoiled by crossbodies now.

I was hoping the TSV was going to be one of the undulating types. 

Esteemed Contributor

Nope, not a sale for me either. To big. I too like small bags but they don't have to be crossbodies plus I just bought a new cross body Allison) from Dooney last week. I don't carry much day to day. Trying to go on a handbag diet. 

Trusted Contributor

@Quse

I can't decide between Mulberry & Olive. I'm trying to talk myself out of getting either. It looks gorgeous though & the reviews are pretty good. Really don't need another purse.... trying to resist. And the almost $12 shipping? Looks like that's the norm for D & B. 

Honored Contributor

@Tribesters wrote:

@Quse

I can't decide between Mulberry & Olive. I'm trying to talk myself out of getting either. It looks gorgeous though & the reviews are pretty good. Really don't need another purse.... trying to resist. And the almost $12 shipping? Looks like that's the norm for D & B. 

Well, for QVC it is... Anywhere else, a bag at that price would ship free...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

A couple of weeks ago I ordered a Dooney from QVC. Turned around and cancelled it once I saw the almost $12.00 shipping. Ordered a bag I liked better from the Dooney site. Free shipping and it arrived in four days. 

Honored Contributor

I do love the olive, I've wanted an olive bag for several years but that $11.00 shipping charge is a real turn off.  Of course, if I use the Easy Pay it won't be quite so visible.  I'll think about for while...   

Trusted Contributor

@chrystaltree

I was all set to order until I saw the shipping. Just seems high plus I have 8% sales tax too. I'm trying to convince myself that the shipping is really free & the extra $12 is for the pouch & key fob. I'd certainly pay $12 for that pouch-right? 

Honored Contributor

Re: Dooney TSV 8/19/2017

[ Edited ]

@Tribesters

Oh!  You are brilliant.  I would never have thought of rationalizing it that way, I can tell myself that the $11 is for the attachments.  Which would be a bargain.  Of course, there's the $14 sales tax to factor in....

Respected Contributor

It's pretty but the opening is too small and zero pockets on the outside- So no. I am lucky to have already at least 15 other pretty, pricey bags including Dooneys, Coach, kestenberg and  Makowski,  I think I'll shop the closet!  Enjoy. 

Valued Contributor

I love the look of this bag but it seems many mention the small opening. I hate that. I have only one Dooney bag that I never use because of the small opening so I ordered a Florentine Brenna instead. This will be my second Dooney. Hope I love it.