Esteemed Contributor

Dooney Small Lexington Fans

[ Edited ]

That crazy Macy's is at it again.  I really like the Dooney small Lexi and they have a number of deals going, free shipping, and some extra sales codes for a limited time.  

The cobalt lizard is marked down ( I have the Cognac in this one) and really love it. This finish is a Macy's exclusive. 

Dressy for day into evening

Dooney & Bourke Lizard-Embossed Small Lexington Shopper, A Macy's Exclusive Style

The black saffiano is another day into evening choice and winter weather should not be a problem.  This one is sitting in my cart awaiting decision. Discounted and the code applies. 

Dooney & Bourke Saffiano Small Lexington Shopper

The weekend denim friendly dusty blue is super marked down:

I have the advantage of a Macy's near by for any returns or exchanges and I have been pleased so far.  Fingers crossed; many of my Patricia Nash bags had to be exchanged due to flaws. 

I Love Dooney is also having a "birthday" and although many of the colors are summery, the Peanut Brittle would work for $139

Small Lexington

And perhaps Sage

Small Lexington

and Dark Gray

Small Lexington

Respected Contributor

Re: Dooney Small Lexington Fans

I just love that bag.  Nothing more to add . .  Smiley Very Happy

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Respected Contributor

I like the Lizard one.   I have a big lexington but think the small would be better for everyday. 

Honored Contributor

As prominently featured and as readily available, particularly on sale, as this bag appears to be, I really sort of wish I liked it...

Smiley Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

I recently purchased this bag from the Q in the Caramel color leather and I love the bag and the color. I immediately ordered it in the light blue for Spring and Summer. Both gorgeous colors!!

Esteemed Contributor

If anyone was interested in the pebble grain Davis tote:  I Love Dooney has the black (limited quantities) marked down and a further discount code.  Today Nov. 9'th.

Davis Tote

Davis Tote

Trusted Contributor

Does anyone have the suede Dooney  crossbody?  I need to know how it does if it is raining/snowing....it's says it pre-treated and is that enough?  Does it constantly slide off of your shoulder?   Thanks!!!!   This would be my 1st Dooney and 1st suede bag...I am nervous...

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mishka14   I had a Dooney suede hobo and finally took it to the consignment store to sell.  I kept worrying about it and it didn't have reinforced leather corners.  Didn't work for me.  

I'll stick with pebble leather.  Some of the Dooney straps are too thin to be comfortable.  Worth a trip to the department store to "test drive" if you can !!