Esteemed Contributor

Dooney Lovers: get your Suede on

Over at ILoveDooney, the suede bags are 50% off and free shipping.  Very nice boho look.  Love the Peanut Brittle in suede.

The first bag (Sloan), I struggled with because the handle was too short to go over my shoulder and I am a small person.  My neighbor then was gifted the bag because she carried it over her arm.  I don't like to do that. The complaints on the Dixon crossbody are no feet on the bottom and a cheaper strap. Being short, crossbody bags fall in the wrong place for me and bumps off my hip.

However, that bucket bag got a lot of positve ratings.  Very tempting.  

Sloan

Below: H 11.5" x W 7.25" x L 10" One inside zip pocket. Two inside pockets. Cell phone pocket. Adjustable strap. Lined. Feet. Drawstring closure. Strap drop length 10.50".

Drawstring

Drawstring

Drawstring

Drawstring

Dixon Crossbody

If you are a control freak like I am, you can go thru Amazon Prime and they will place your order thru ILoveDoney for you. Better tracking system in my opinion and less personal info out there.  I have a pebble grain small Lexi in coming my way thru this Amazon Prime process.

Respected Contributor

Re: Dooney Lovers: get your Suede on

I love Dooney, but I don't love suede. Too high maintenance...and constantly worrying if it's going to rain the day I plan to use it.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Dooney Lovers: get your Suede on

@hicindy2 I love suede but don't own any bag in suede but these are tempting Smiley Happy  navy or chocolate brown would probably be my choice or even purple