Respected Contributor

Item A369592 with the wide strap and the LARGE Dooney and Bourke lettering.  I love my Dooneys but this strap is just too much for me.  What do you other Dooney lovers think?

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Valued Contributor

I love it! The thin straps hurt my shoulders with the weight of the items I put in my bag.

Respected Contributor

I have no problem with the width.  It is that LARGE lettering.  I would feel like I was wearing a billboard!🤣🤣

Honored Contributor

It's kind of a funky look but they chose an odd bag to feature it on.  It looks strange on such a small bag.

Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon 

Maybe that is it. Kind of out of proportion with the bag.  Maybe the strap with a larger bag.  

Respected Contributor

@4kitties I love the bag. I love the wide strap. But, the large D&B printed along it isn't my thing. 

I am not really into my clothing or accessories shouting out the brand name.

Honored Contributor

I like the strap but the logo has to go.  I also wish D&B would update their hardware.  I would like to see silver or gunmetal hardware.

Trusted Contributor

I don't like the lettering at all. I would feel like a walking advertisement for D&B.

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I like the strap but the logo has to go.  I also wish D&B would update their hardware.  I would like to see silver or gunmetal hardware.

@Pecky   I agree and also would like to see more bags without the brown trimmings. I think they are more chic when the bag, handles, trim are all the same color leather...dressier, too.

Respected Contributor

I like the wide leather guitar strap but not on that tiny bag. Wish they’d sell the strap—sans the huge Dooney letters—separately. I wd buy it.