Trusted Contributor

I've just noticed that Dooney and ILD websites are posting in the description the date a bag was introduced and the original price!  I like that!Heart

Respected Contributor

I would rather see the weight!!

Honored Contributor

I'd rather see lower prices... Woman Wink Seriously, it's all good information to have...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Dooney lovers,

and, specifically Hobo Logo Lock Lovers,

TODAY reduced by $75+

from $279 to $202

Esteemed Contributor

Macy's has this Florentine satchel marked down over $100 with their special codes and free shipping

Dooney & Bourke Florentine Vaccheta Satchel

Respected Contributor
I couldn't pass up that Logo Lock bag w/ the $202 sale price and 6 ez pay..I ordered the dark grey. I thought that would be a good alternative to the black Dooney I always carry. It will be my Christmas present to me..MaryBeth and Sue had a great 2 hour show this afternoon! MB really Is the best..
Respected Contributor
Update to my Logo Lock. lol. I was so excited when I ordered it and I got it today ( QVC fast shipping 👍)! and I don't think I'm that wild about it. 🤔. I don't know
If it's the color or the style on me. It's like matronly or bulky or something. I can't believe some people have 4 or 5 colors of this style. I'll have to think about the purchase and decide whether it's a keeper.
Honored Contributor

@KKlim wrote:
Update to my Logo Lock. lol. I was so excited when I ordered it and I got it today ( QVC fast shipping 👍)! and I don't think I'm that wild about it. 🤔. I don't know
If it's the color or the style on me. It's like matronly or bulky or something. I can't believe some people have 4 or 5 colors of this style. I'll have to think about the purchase and decide whether it's a keeper.

What color did you get?  Sometimes it's the color.

Valued Contributor

I bought this one years ago as a TSV in chocolate brown and should have sent it back as it was way too big for my tastes. My sister ended up with it and uses it more than I ever did. The leather feels strange to me too. Florentine leather is the only leather D&B uses that feels like real leather.