Respected Contributor

Happy holiday to those who observe!  HSN has Nice Dooney hobo on Special today!  The nylon tote Q had 2 weeks ago was lovely but big for me. This  a medium hobo was perfect!  The navy was nice and basic, but the aqua was IT for me! Gratefully, I am still working and I am justifying it as my Mother's Day gift (no comment that my son is 26 and completely self-sufficient) 🤣🤣🤣.  Have lovely day! 

Valued Contributor

@Skyegirl21  Happy holiday to you too! Enjoy your new hobo!  Aqua is so pretty..I love how light my  Dooney Nylon Tote is compared to my leather purses. It's held up so well. Hobos are my favorite style that is a nice bag your son "got" for you! 😉🌹 

Honored Contributor

I am on waitlist for the taupe.  I like this style much better than the tote QVC had.

Contributor

Re: Dooney Hobo!

[ Edited ]

I'm tempted.  I liked the Q one better but I was late to the game the day it was the TSV and they clearly limited the number they were going to sell at the TSV price because they called it sold out very early.  Yet, it appeared on QVC a few days later in ALL colors at the much higher price.  I hate when they do that.  

Respected Contributor

never had a nylon dooney so for the cheap price that it was, I could use a pick me up today.  Ordered the Navy.   I'll be glad to get back to work.  This staying home is for the birds.   Enjoy your aqua bag.  

Contributor

Actually ordered 4 Dooney's. One is a birthday present for daughter in law & the others just for a pick me up for these trying times. For myself & my 2 daughters.

Trusted Contributor
Hope everyone enjoys their purchases. 👛🎒😀. Wear in good health!