Honored Contributor

Dooney Fans: "Friends and Family" Sale

[ Edited ]

Here's a money-saving heads-up for those who want to get a great deal on a Dooney bag or accessory-- their website is having a "Friends and Family" promotion through Sept. 7. Save $25, $50, or $75, based on how much you spend. And shipping is always free on orders of $100 or more. I was on the fence about the Claremont Woven Hobo in oyster, until l stumbled upon this promo. Now it's a done deal!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dooney Fans: "Friends and Family" Sale

will never order online from Macy's again.  Not after what happened last weekend.  A dozen phone calls to customer service and a physical trip to the store for more aggravation.  I learned my lesson!  

Honored Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

will never order online from Macy's again.  Not after what happened last weekend.  A dozen phone calls to customer service and a physical trip to the store for more aggravation.  I learned my lesson!  

Bling, that's how I feel about L&T... This sale, though, is directly with D&B.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

Lol lol lol lol lol you are so right StevieB!  After the nightmare I had from Macy's last weekend and all the calls I made to them over a Patricia Nash Bag I ordered last weekend my nightmare was still with me apparently.  Lol. It is the Dooney website.  I did get that email.  I apologize about that.  I swear I'm having a handbag breakdown, lol.   That's the last thing I need to order right now.  I haven't even used the last two suede doo yes I ordered recently yet.  Speaking of Macy's the one in Frederick, MD will open Saturday with a huge Michael Kors Handbag section.  The store Manager said to come back on Saturday and the sale on them will be worth the trip.  Have a great Labor Day Holiday! Make it a safe one.  

Honored Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

Lol lol lol lol lol you are so right StevieB!  After the nightmare I had from Macy's last weekend and all the calls I made to them over a Patricia Nash Bag I ordered last weekend my nightmare was still with me apparently.  Lol. It is the Dooney website.  I did get that email.  I apologize about that.  I swear I'm having a handbag breakdown, lol.   That's the last thing I need to order right now.  I haven't even used the last two suede doo yes I ordered recently yet.  Speaking of Macy's the one in Frederick, MD will open Saturday with a huge Michael Kors Handbag section.  The store Manager said to come back on Saturday and the sale on them will be worth the trip.  Have a great Labor Day Holiday! Make it a safe one.  

You too Bling, have a wonderful holiday weekend, and maybe you better just plan to skip that sale... !!! 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Thanks! I've had my eye onthe Saffiano Kimberly so I figured $25 off is a great deal! Then I went to Macy's just to take a peek. It is on sale for 20% off and on top of that, it let me use an additional 20% off code (which you typically can't do with Dooneys.) I got my $198 bag for $127!!!! I may not have used your posting for the Dooney dot com sale but it led me to an even better sale. So I must say thank you!!!!
Honored Contributor

@Rachb wrote:
Thanks! I've had my eye onthe Saffiano Kimberly so I figured $25 off is a great deal! Then I went to Macy's just to take a peek. It is on sale for 20% off and on top of that, it let me use an additional 20% off code (which you typically can't do with Dooneys.) I got my $198 bag for $127!!!! I may not have used your posting for the Dooney dot com sale but it led me to an even better sale. So I must say thank you!!!!

@Rachb:  I guess it was meant to be-- enjoy it!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~