Frequent Contributor

Has anyone seen the Celedon color? I wanted a green bag but I'm liking the celadon on TV. TIA. 

Honored Contributor

@artycat-the new Celadon color is gorgeous

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Frequent Contributor

It is pretty. Do you have this?

Honored Contributor

@artycat wrote:

It is pretty. Do you have this?

No, I did not purchase...yet. I already have the small Lexington pebble leather tote in the very pretty Aqua tone so I would prefer another silouette. Love the bucket/drawstring---if the Celadon was offered in suede, I would jump on it Woman Very Happy 

Does anyone know if the Celadon is offered in any other silouettes/options?

Super Contributor

On air it does look like a beautiful color 

Honored Contributor

The color celadon looks like a really pretty teal to me! I definitely want to puchase this color the next time they show it in different styles!

Honored Contributor

Pretty color, but why don't they call it what it is: teal.  Celadon is usually associated with pale green. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Frequent Contributor

What's up with that. Celedon is a green color found in Chinese ceramics. Anyway, I should wait for my next bag. 

Honored Contributor

Perhaps they should consider renaming that color.  The bags pictured aren't celedon.