Valued Contributor

Have you ladies seen the Collegiate handbags line at the Dooney website?  They are so cute!  I have my Kansas Jayhawks Zip Zip on backorder.  I can't wait!!

I love my family, my fur boys, my Jayhawks and accounting!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dooney Collegiate handbags

Oh no!  I am on a Dooney diet.  But wait!  Do they have my alma mater?  I bet!  If they don't I'll be miffed.  If they do, oh well, I really will have to break my diet, won't I?  

Honored Contributor

It appears they're adding new schools. I ordered one weeks ago and have heard nothing. It was on 'backorder' from the moment it was shown as an option. I guess I'm going to have to call them to find out when and if the bag will actually be available. Dooney CS, oy, I dread having to deal with them. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

It appears they're adding new schools. I ordered one weeks ago and have heard nothing. It was on 'backorder' from the moment it was shown as an option. I guess I'm going to have to call them to find out when and if the bag will actually be available. Dooney CS, oy, I dread having to deal with them. 

I ordered mine on August 2.  I called and Dooney CS said it should ship on Sept 4.  We'll see!

I love my family, my fur boys, my Jayhawks and accounting!
Honored Contributor

@RockChalkJayhawk wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

I ordered mine on August 2.  I called and Dooney CS said it should ship on Sept 4.  We'll see!

Thanks for the information. I think I'll wait a week or so before calling. I'd like to avoid that interaction if at all possible!!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I have seen them and want to order one as a gift. The $228 price tag has me dragging my heels tho. 😄

Super Contributor

I was at the Dooney store in Las Vegas a couple of weeks ago and the manager let me look at the catalogue. There are lots more schools coming in the Collegiate Series, but when I can't say. I was specifically looking for Oklahoma State Cowboys, and that will be one coming out. Love the Collegiate bags.

Esteemed Contributor

I hope they add Ohio State!  My oldest niece just started her freshman year there.... and I would love to get her a handbag with the Ohio State Emblem on it.  

Esteemed Contributor

@allthatsgood wrote:

I was at the Dooney store in Las Vegas a couple of weeks ago and the manager let me look at the catalogue. There are lots more schools coming in the Collegiate Series, but when I can't say. I was specifically looking for Oklahoma State Cowboys, and that will be one coming out. Love the Collegiate bags.

Hi @allthatsgood ... do you happen to recall if Ohio State was one of the schools?  Thanks, Maria

Esteemed Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@allthatsgood wrote:

Hi @allthatsgood ... do you happen to recall if Ohio State was one of the schools?  Thanks, Maria

Just as an aside:  Vera Bradley is doing a collegiate series.  Here is Ohio State

Triple Zip HipsterCampus Backpack

Vera 2.0