Regular Contributor

I don’t know if anyone else has posted this but I was just looking at HSN’s program guide and saw that Dooney bags are premiering next Sunday from 6-8 pm ET on HSN.

Respected Contributor

That's interesting, I will be watching. I wonder if the price will be the same as the Q.

Super Contributor

I saw that also.  I’m going to make sure to watch as I love Dooney.  I think HSN is pretty good about having 5 flex pays on almost anything. Hope their prices are better and they bring on a different assortment!  

Respected Contributor

I'll be interested also to see if the prices are along the same lines as QVC. HSN now sells Clark's shoes and noticed their prices are less than QVC, also HSN offered free shipping.

Honored Contributor

For heaven's sake, as if they're not featured enough on QVC...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Re: Dooney Bags on HSN

[ Edited ]

@DeeDee14 @CanningLady @luvdoodles: Thanks for the heads up!

I'm hoping they offer some styles that the Q doesn't have.

I haven't enjoyed Customer Service on the Dooney site and much prefer the ease of return on the Q. Yet there are styles on Dooney that I might enjoy!

Would love an ostrich:

81zggsCWqaL._UY395_.jpg

B2343G_OTGRPATNO000.jpg

81TQwQVqE-L._UX523_.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@1Professor, I love those ostrich bags!  Would love one myself.  Thanks, everyone, for the heads up!

Trusted Contributor

Forgot to also say, that, in my experience,  HSN is way more on top of the return/refund process.

Honored Contributor

@1Professor Agree... If they bring something different to the table it'll be nice. I hope it doesn't just prove to be another venue for the same bags they seem to repeat frequently on QVC... Have always like Dooney's ostrich...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@stevieb: Hello, my Handbag Savant!

I think the relationship makes sense for both; HSN is now affiliated with QVC + Sue Clifton lives in Florida!

*** You deserve a decadent cupcake.