Hello Where are the leather bags with the woven cloth straps? I think they are from the Reilly collections?

Respected Contributor

@mysmile wrote:

Hello Where are the leather bags with the woven cloth straps? I think they are from the Reilly collections?

Never heard of a cloth strap in Dooney.  

Honored Contributor

@Shawnie.  There are a number of Dooneys made with woven webbing straps.  I assume that is the strap to which the OP is referring.  I have one that also has silver hardware.  It's the best looking bag I own.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@mysmileI think you are referring to the Florentine Toscana bags.  They are pretty much gone on the QVC website.  Hautelook is having a Dooney event that started today and they have several of the Toscana styles at 50 - 65% off regular price.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Shawnie.  There are a number of Dooneys made with woven webbing straps.  I assume that is the strap to which the OP is referring.  I have one that also has silver hardware.  It's the best looking bag I own.

@Kachina624  Don’t you wish more bag mfgrs. used silver hardware....or at least two-tone?

Honored Contributor

@Shanus.    Absolutely!  Gold hardware has become a deal breaker for me.  I cringe when I see a gray bag with gold hardware especially.  So few Dooneys come with the silver.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Shanus.    Absolutely!  Gold hardware has become a deal breaker for me.  I cringe when I see a gray bag with gold hardware especially.  So few Dooneys come with the silver.

@Kachina624  The most recent one I purchased that is greyish has silver hardware and lg. silver grommets on the strap.

I feel the same about bags as colored stones. Cool colors w/ white metal and warm colors w/ yellow metals. Can’t help it...habit.

Respected Contributor

The only Dooneys in recent memory with the webbing (or what you call cloth straps) straps are from the Toscana collection. Most of those have been sold out on the Q, but they are on Dooney's web sites. Some of the backpacks also have webbing straps.

I remember when they offered the feedbag with a webbing/fabric strap also. 

Honored Contributor