Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Does anyone know if the Q .....

Does the Q carry or used to carry a Dooney city python satchel?  I found the tote, but can't find the satchel.  I bought the grey satchel on ilovedooney and was trying to find the weight and the comments. I love the bag, it's gorgeous, and very comfortable.

Contributor

Re: Does anyone know if the Q .....

[ Edited ]

@QuinnPenny wrote:

Does the Q carry or used to carry a Dooney city python satchel?  I found the tote, but can't find the satchel.  I bought the grey satchel on ilovedooney and was trying to find the weight and the comments. I love the bag, it's gorgeous, and very comfortable.

I can't answer you question about the satchel, but my first thought was to suggest Ilovedooney but I see you know about it.

I wrote an email to their customer service though the customer service form Sunday evening asking about the weight of another of their bags on their website. I told them that the Q has spoiled us by giving the weights as many of us can no longer carry a heavy bag. I did get an auto response that they received my question, but here it is Thursday and no answer to my question.

Super Contributor

Re: Does anyone know if the Q .....

Hi Allure!  I picked up the satchel in Grey in March and OMG, LOVE!!!

The QVC item number is A272214.  The Details state that the bag weighs 3.1 pounds but it feels lighter than that to me.That weight seems more like the City Barlow which has that same gorge undulating design but is somewhat bigger and, in my fairly wimpy view, heavier.

Enjoy!