Occasional Contributor

Does anyone else want QVC to bring back the GILI Roma 2? These new designs don't compare.

Valued Contributor

Re: Does anyone else want QVC to bring back the GILI Roma 2? These new designs don't compare.

No, I'm fairly sure everyone who wanted that thing bought it already.  They couldnt even dump it in the Super Saturday for $189.

That tells me the market is saturated for it already

Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone else want QVC to bring back the GILI Roma 2? These new designs don't compare.

I'm sorry but the style doesn't seem to be a universally popular style, prices are too high for the quality.  Just have not been impressed with this bag and I agree, everyone that wanted one probably already has it.....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

Yep, I'd like to see them bring it back and in an array of colors, and not so many exotics.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Price was high, quality didn't match up - think it's done and over.

Honored Contributor

@lianne wrote:

No, I'm fairly sure everyone who wanted that thing bought it already.  They couldnt even dump it in the Super Saturday for $189.

That tells me the market is saturated for it already

I didn't watch, but it appears based on others' posts that what was offered that day wasn't the Roma 2, but a different Gili hobo bag.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

The Roma 2 wasn't Super Saturday's handbag -- that was the Leather Exotic Stirrup Hobo.  Still available, if anyone wants that one.

I do indeed want the Roma 2 back!  I love the black one I own and would like to see other colors in the smooth leather (no Camo, exotics, ostrich, etc. for me).

Respected Contributor

The handbag sold on Super Saturday was not the ROMA 2 tote!

Respected Contributor

I own three Roma 2 totes.  The cream snake, espresso lizard and ostrich natural.  I would not mind a Roma 2 in black exotic.  I love my Roma 2 totes especially since I invested in a purse organizer.  What surprised me was how much I use the tote version for my laptop, etc.  

Respected Contributor

I adore the Roma 2, but don't personally want them to bring it back (nor do I think they will). Use them a LOT.

I have more than my fair share of Roma 2: the snake, the blush, the black, the natural ostrich, the metallic silver PLUS two of the originals (without the magnetic closure), in aubergine and orange!