Occasional Contributor

Re: Does Anyone Order From I LOVE DOONEY?

I order all my Dooney's from them. You cannot beat the price and every purse I have ordered has been perfect. 

Honored Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

@Sunshine Kate wrote:

I ordered a handbag from this website for the first time today.  Now I'm wondering if they are the "real deal".

Are they irregulars or customer returns?  TIA

Yes they are real.  ILD is Dooneys outlet.  Same address.

Same company - better prices!

I got several kiss coin purses from ILD - with no requirement to buy a Logo Lock bag!!!

Honored Contributor

I believe that I have ordered from them.  A couple of years ago, I ordered from a company doing The Twelve Days of Dooney (Christmas time) and I ordered two very nice bags that were on the Q but much cheaper with free shipping.  They came right away with dustbags and every part wrapped with tissue.  The only reason I haven't ordered again is because I realized that I had more bags than I needed, so I cut back.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've purchased around 10 Doonies from them a few years ago --- all in perfect condition. Free shipping - and I think no taxes. I was just watching the Q - and they were showing a Dooney Pebble Leather crossbody for $188. On I Love Dooney - prices start at $84.60 (and up) - depending on the color. I also ordered/received around 5 of those small coin purses in various colors - for 1/2 price.

When u order a particular bag, google Dooney & Bourke and the name --- to see reviews on other sites. Reviews always help me decide.