Honored Contributor

Do you use a purse organizer?

[ Edited ]

Never had a purse insert  organizer and wondering if anyone does??

41BXHG8oXlL__AC_UL260_SR200,260_.jpg

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Respected Contributor

Re: Do you use a purse organizer?

@CherryHugs  No.......I only buy organizer purses!

Actually I tried one of those things once, and all it did was take up a lot of space and add weight.  I now only buy purses with dividers and lots of pockets inside and out.  Anuschka bags are my favorite.

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

prince-no.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

Yes. Although most of my purses have slots and zipped pockets along their interior and exterior sides, I like the extra organization that my purse organizers provide. The only purses I don’t use them with are my Vera Bradley Little Hipsters which are fairly small.

Esteemed Contributor

No, I don't put enough stuff in my purses to require one. I usually carry a Brahmin bag, and they have enough pockets to keep the few things I carry with me.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, I use the Lori Greiner duo whenever I use my big Gili hobo purses.

Lori Greiner Organizer.jpg

Honored Contributor

I tried one once and thought I'd like it but it did add extra weight and I had a hard time finding things or remembering which slot I put it in!

Also most of my purses have their own nice pockets, and organization which I like using better. I use a cosmetic bag in my larger ones to put smaller things in.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@Ms iMac
Lol! (Prince!)
Just perfect, in my case.
I tried using one once and it made my purse feel heavy and then it was in my way! Into the trash it went!
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

No. If I intended, every time I use my bag, to take the time to fit something back into a specific space in an organizer, then I probably wouldn't need one to begin with... I accept that my bag is sometimes going to be a jumble and I tidy it up at home...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CherryHugs wrote:

Never had a purse insert  organizer and wondering if anyone does??

41BXHG8oXlL__AC_UL260_SR200,260_.jpg

Yes, but only in my LV to keep the bottom from getting a permanent sag in it.  In fact, this photo looks like it was taken at my house. LOL!

I like it but sometimes too many compartments and pockets are not my friends and I still end up searching because I can't remember which pocket/compartment I put stuff in.