Honored Contributor

Re: Do you have an Oryany handbag?

@maximillian wrote:

I own 5 Oryany bags.  The bags in my styles are structured, more-or-less, and do not "puddle."  I have not had any problems with the zippers.  The leather is excellent quality.  I like the hardware, which is distintive.  Much of the hardware on the handles and straps is done in a hexagon shape.  Sometimes there is braiding on the pulls or handles or trim on the bag itself.  For years the lining was a green design.  Many people complained about that.  Eventually the lining was changed to a light, more neutral shade.  All-in-all, I have been happy with the quality, looks and durability of the bags.  It seems like they are on clearance now; I guess the Oryany brand is on the way out.  When Bethany Lorie was the vendor, she did an excellent job explaining all the features of the bags.  I would recommend Oryany. 

I have a lot of Oryany bags too and I agree with your comments.  I don't know why people got so bent out of shape about the original lining because in reality it was a better quality lining than the new greyish/taupish one.  It was a nice durable cotton/canvas lining, whereas the new lining is made out of that silky fabric everyone uses now (even though it still has the Moroccan tile print woven in.)