Respected Contributor

Re: Do you have a Wallet you Love?

I am also on the hunt for that "perfect" wallet. The only thing I found that has everything I want is the Lee Sands wallet A296305. My problem is, I don't want to spend that much,lol.  I found the exact wallet on eBay, for $20. less, but it says no returns. The reviews on Q, say the card pockets are tight, so I am leery of buying from eBay.  I have not been out shopping, only online looking. A pen loop is hard to find & that is a MUST for me. I got a couple of names from this post, I'm going to check those out. I'm looking for checkbook wallet with card slots & zip compartment for change- HARD to find!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Do you have a Wallet you Love?

After a long wallet search, knowing I wanted a zip around, I found a Marc Jacobs wallet at TJ Maxx for far less than one costs at Amazon or anywhere else.  I didn't think I'd like an MJ wallet during my search because it seemed very blah for the price but I was so wrong.  It's a quality product, beautiful soft leather and a zipper that moves as smooth as butter.  When open I can see everything without anything flapping around or falling out.  It's classically beautiful.

91RmCj2W3nL._UX395_.jpg