Respected Contributor

Re: Do you have a Wallet you Love?

[ Edited ]

I am actually enjoying a Lug Tandem wallet right now.  I think I like it better than some of the more expensive ones I have.  It just seems like it so easy to get into and you are able to get to all of your cards easily.  This one is not available now but you can see it with item no.F12886.

Super Contributor

Pretty.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, recently bought a Kipling wallet at tjmaxx. Lightweight, pretty print, holds a lot but slim when closed. I constanty change wallets because I hate weight in my bag, and hate wallets that you can't find things in. This wallet is imo perfect.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

About 20 yrs. ago, DH gifted me a LV wallet to match my bags. Ok, so not RFID, but no one had heard of that back then. I only carry 1 card and have always checked balance and activity every day. 

That darn wallet, plastic coated canvas/leather, looks brand new compared to less expensive all leather Coach wallets I’ve owned. 

Honored Contributor

I love the black leather D&B wallet I bought a few months ago. It's quite nice looking and functional, it was expensive, but it will no doubt out live me.

Respected Contributor

I still have not found a wallet that is higher end, leather, RFID protected, has a coin area, and smaller than 7” long...  Still searching-

Frequent Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

I still have not found a wallet that is higher end, leather, RFID protected, has a coin area, and smaller than 7” long...  Still searching-

Levenger has compact RFID leather wallets. Take a look at post 17 above as well as their website.

Screen Shot 2018-01-05 at 7.49.17 PM.png

Respected Contributor

Ive used Lee Sands for years but I haven't seen him on QVC in some time. Perhaps another vendor shown the door because they were not "trendy" enough for the Q suits at corporate. Such a shame what this once glorious network has become.

Respected Contributor

Thank you QMom for taking the time to help. Happy 2018! 🤓

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I have many Soprano medium sized leather wallets. Here is one photo from Pinterest as an example, but this wallet comes in many colors and not just two toned. There are many slip in pockets for credit cards, loyalty points cards and two billfold slip in pockets. The change purse has a zip closure and it's divided. The coin area gussets are leather and not plastic. I suggest googling Soprano medium leather wallets, looking at the various images and visiting their website too as they have frequent sales on their bags and wallets. I have one RFID wallet and the rest are regular non RFID ones.

Image result for Soprano medium wallet