Respected Contributor

Do you have a Wallet you Love?

I need a new wallet, medium sized (no longer than about 5”).  So far in my search I find that most higher end wallets don’t have RFID.  There are more RFID choices in lower end wallets which is fine, but I hope the wallet will last a long time.  I prefer leather and a good coin area.  If you have one you love, please tell me about it!  Many Thanks~ 👍🏼😎

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Do you have a Wallet you Love?

I have a Vera Bradley turnlock RFID in Havana Rose.  It is perfect for my needs.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

I recently received the Lodis French bifold wallet (A300618) and it is small, leather and RFID protected. However the coin pocket is very small and there are only 6 card slots.  I do really like the looks of this wallet (I got the one with flowers) so I will keep it and have to make sure I don’t accumulate too much change. 

Honored Contributor

I like the ones with the most money in it.

Honored Contributor

I have a Lee Sands eel skin wallet like the one shown below which I've used for eons.  Still looks good too!  It's the only wallet I've ever owned as I purchased it w/my very first pay check.

Image result for lee sands vintage wallets

I found this exact same change purse at a flea market over 30yrs ago.  I paid 10¢ for it.  Been using it ever since.  The bottom has a zipper pocket to store paper money.

Related image

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

I’ve had a fuschia Lee Sands eelskin wallet for around 12 years that I love. It has an outer change purse, a zipped section that has plenty of card slots, pockets for cash and a longer zipped section, then another section under a snap with lots more card slots. It sounds like it’s much bigger than it is. It’s been my main wallet and has stood the test of time incredibly well. It still looks like new. It doesn’t have RFID protection, but I bought RFID sleeves from QVC. The only thing that could improve upon it would be a wristlet strap. 

Honored Contributor

This one is a little longer than 5 inches but it's really, really nice. It's from MZ Wallace and in leather with RFID. The sale price of $117.00 is still pretty high, but I have this wallet and can speak to its quality. With all of the colors in the floral print, it will go with most every handbag.

Bobbi Wallet, Night Garden Leather

DESCRIPTION

Large enough to fit all of your cards, cash, change, and passport, the Bobbi just might be our favorite travel wallet yet. Made from leather in Night Garden, a romantic floral print against a navy background. Featuring RFID protection.

• Custom MZ Wallace silver hardware
  • Water and stain resistant
  • RFID identity theft protection
  • 7.5" l x 0.5" w x 4.5" h

Honored Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

I need a new wallet, medium sized (no longer than about 5”).  So far in my search I find that most higher end wallets don’t have RFID.  There are more RFID choices in lower end wallets which is fine, but I hope the wallet will last a long time.  I prefer leather and a good coin area.  If you have one you love, please tell me about it!  Many Thanks~ 👍🏼😎

Coach large accordian zip wallet.

Get thee to the Coach OUTLET website you won't believe the prices.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Skyegirl21  I found a great one here by Lug some months ago - love it. Holds a lot, RFID protection (they say), nice solid color in periwinkle color with a wristlet so I don't really need to take my purse all the time. I don't think this one I have is still available.

In any event, Lug has some great styles I think.

F12618 - look at this one by Lug. very similare to mine but this one comes with a longer strap to wear on your shouler or across your body. Nice prints too.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

No , but I have a wallet I strongly dislike. It is very pretty, but I can barely use the coin holder and the snaps don't stay closed. It is by Jessica Simpson and I got it at Bealls.I am actively looking for another wallet, but I want one that is perfect.