Honored Contributor

I was at Dillards today and they had some Patricia Nash bags on clearance. I got the 'Camely tote' for 

179 instead of 299.  Big spacious bag, too, 14-15 across. shoulder straps braided tooklm

Honored Contributor
  • Ive been using the last Nash bag I bought and have decided they're not for me.  Too stiff, hard and inflexible plus the edges of the leather are so rough and sharp, you could cut yourself on them.  I'm finished with her.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Thank Heavens I don't work at Dillards anymore. I've lost count how many Brahmins I bought.

Respected Contributor

@sweetee2 @lol, I remember purchasing my first Brahmin bag. I still love it to this day!

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:
  • Ive been using the last Nash bag I bought and have decided they're not for me.  Too stiff, hard and inflexible plus the edges of the leather are so rough and sharp, you could cut yourself on them.  I'm finished with her.

Do you think so? I've only had three, but  find the leather to be pliable. No sharp edges. Specifically the Harper crossbody and the Poppy tote.  Maybe it's a problem on certain styles?

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

@Franklinbell wrote:

@sweetee2 @lol, I remember purchasing my first Brahmin bag. I still love it to this day!

my friend just bought one of those and sent me a pic I told a little lie and said "oh, that's nice".  That's the ugliest bag I ever seen. Looks like Fiesta time. Multi colored, bright as fireworks! Yikes, I saw them in person at Dillards price tag was over 300 and I wouldn't had took one if it was free.

Hope she don't bring it to church Sunday have to tell a lie in church. ROFL  Yep, it's colorful !   Yikes !

Respected Contributor

@SharkE @lol, not a fan of the multicolored ones. My first one was a standard black bag. I also have a very nice travel wallet that was a gift. That's black also!

Honored Contributor

Don't get me wrong they make beautiful bags . I was just commenting on why in the world did she pick that one out of the available choices.   LOL

Honored Contributor

It's one of their 'new arrivals' a rainbow of shiny colors all slapped together.

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

It's one of their 'new arrivals' a rainbow of shiny colors all slapped together.

Brahmin has gone nuts with their wild colors and shiny bags. Plus many of them are huge. (At least for me they are) I still have a couple of older ones that I like but they are small, plain and more my style.