Honored Contributor

Re: Departure of Radley London?

@AuntMame   I received my purse a few days ago and it's adorable!  It's everything you said.  The price from Zuilily was so worth it.  And it did indeed come so well wrapped and obvoiusly new, straight from the manufacturer.

My only quibble about it is that I wish the back pocket with the little scottie on it was usable.  The pocket is so "tight" to the back of the purse (i.e. no gusset at all at pocket bottom) that I can barely even get my hand into it, so it's totally useless. It's a shame because it's a deep, decent sized pocket that would otherwise have been quite useful for keys or cell phone.  But I'm not into struggling to get something in and out of a pocket so it'll just be decorative.  Aside from that, though, I love the purse and the little attached tiny wristlet inside (that detaches) was a nice little (and not cheap!) bonus!   A keeper - love it.  The scene is so well done.  There sure is a lot of work in this winter scene bag! So happy I purchased it.  My first Radley!

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@AuntMame   I received my purse a few days ago and it's adorable!  It's everything you said.  The price from Zuilily was so worth it.  And it did indeed come so well wrapped and obvoiusly new, straight from the manufacturer.

My only quibble about it is that I wish the back pocket with the little scottie on it was usable.  The pocket is so "tight" to the back of the purse (i.e. no gusset at all at pocket bottom) that I can barely even get my hand into it, so it's totally useless. It's a shame because it's a deep, decent sized pocket that would otherwise have been quite useful for keys or cell phone.  But I'm not into struggling to get something in and out of a pocket so it'll just be decorative.  Aside from that, though, I love the purse and the little attached tiny wristlet inside (that detaches) was a nice little (and not cheap!) bonus!   A keeper - love it.  The scene is so well done.  There sure is a lot of work in this winter scene bag! So happy I purchased it.  My first Radley!

So glad you love the purse! It's my first Radley too and hopefully not my last. I had noticed that the back pocket was small and snug. My slim Tracfone just fits inside, but any phone that's a bit thicker like my DH's Iphone with its Guerilla case would not fit. 

I also bought one of the Radley dog bag charms when they were on sale recently at Macy's. The gal who was helping me was like "Wow, these are huge! And they're not very practical are they?" The zippered compartment is too small for anything except a couple of quarters. But gosh it's cute. And as a dog love I HAVE TO HAVE IT! Woman LOL

Enjoy your purse! 

Honored Contributor

@Pandalady. I thought of you when I saw a Radley crossbody ( with the dogs all over it; off- white background) at TJMaxx yesterday. Retail tag said $88 and TJM price was $29.99.
Respected Contributor

Thank you for thinking of my @Pearlee   I'll check it out.Cat Very Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
@Pandalady. I thought of you when I saw a Radley crossbody ( with the dogs all over it; off- white background) at TJMaxx yesterday. Retail tag said $88 and TJM price was $29.99.

Is Radley London a good bag? I saw one here a while back and thought that's cute. I also saw one with a kitty on it online somewhere that was very popular.

I'm so mad they closed the TJM close to my house, I found so many bags there over the years.