Honored Contributor

Re: Departure of Radley London?

I've seen a few at Marshall's and TJ Maxx!

Frequent Contributor

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee ,

Thank you for letting us know. My TJMax/Marshals carry Kate Spade, P Nash, M Kors however I have never seen R. I will certainly pay more attention 🌻

Honored Contributor

@CHIP62 wrote:

@Pearlee ,

Thank you for letting us know. My TJMax/Marshals carry Kate Spade, P Nash, M Kors however I have never seen R. I will certainly pay more attention 🌻

@CHIP62   You are welcome.  I've only just started seeing them there, and only a couple of styles thus far.  Hopefully that's just the start.  Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

I am trying to find a Radley Hello Sunshine yellow and white bag! I can't find one anywhere! Q is sold out, and I can't even find one on ebay or any other resale sites. If anyone knows where I might find one, please let me know! 

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee  Thanks.  We were just at Marshall's today and got a good deal on a Radley bag.  I appreciae your posting that you had seen them there.  Otherwise, I wouldn't have even looked in the handbags today.Cat Very Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

@Pandalady wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee  Thanks.  We were just at Marshall's today and got a good deal on a Radley bag.  I appreciae your posting that you had seen them there.  Otherwise, I wouldn't have even looked in the handbags today.Cat Very Happy

@Pandalady   How nice of you to write and thank me.  You are very welcome; I'm glad you checked them out and found one!  I have yet to find one I want there or at TJM, although I see a few.  I'm going to keep hunting because I'm sure eventually I'll find one I want.  Much better prices than the Q's.   Enjoy your find!  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I have very recently seen a large number of wallets, and bags at TJMaxxx. Many companies are there too like MK, but I found this one interesting since I never heard of them until the Q showed them.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pandalady   I really scored at TJM yesterday!  I got the following bag (it's large with lots of compartments - just what I need!) for only $49.99.  The first photo (from Macy's site) is the bag I got but the second photo is the pattern I got it in.  It's made of sturdy vinyl (I think); it's not coated cotton or pvc (not flimsy). I'm thrilled with it and so happy I checked out the handbags after I did my return at TJM. 

The bag I got (with different pattern, see next photo):

13285400_fpx.jfif

And here is the pattern it's in which I like better than the one above:

radley2.jfif

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  Enjoy your gorgeous bag!  Great score, indeed.  Thanks for sharing.  I feel a little trip to TJM in my future!Cat Very Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!