Honored Contributor

Re: Dames and Legends... What Becomes Us Most...

Oh come now Birdie... @Bird mama... Christmas comes but once a year...

Smiley LOL

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb   I know Woman Happy   

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

FYI    

Coach is having a sale right now.  I waited a year to get my hands on the big Coach Rogue bag and finaaly had a chance to get it.  Down from 795 to 318 with the extra 20% off and free shipping.  Got it in the black/copper.  Excited to get this one.   this will complete my handbag collection (hopefully)

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

FYI    

Coach is having a sale right now.  I waited a year to get my hands on the big Coach Rogue bag and finaaly had a chance to get it.  Down from 795 to 318 with the extra 20% off and free shipping.  Got it in the black/copper.  Excited to get this one.   this will complete my handbag collection (hopefully)

@Blingqueen023 Hello and congratulations on your beautiful and classic Coach Rogue!! So beautiful!! Enjoy wearing this beauty!! I've been wondering how you are doing? I hope all is well. Have a wonderful weekend! Thinking of you, Edith Heart

Coach Rogue Black/Black Copper Women Collection Rogue

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

FYI    

@Blingqueen023 Hello and congratulations on your beautiful and classic Coach Rogue!! So beautiful!! Enjoy wearing this beauty!! I've been wondering how you are doing? I hope all is well. Have a wonderful weekend! Thinking of you, Edith Heart

Coach Rogue Black/Black Copper Women Collection Rogue

@EdithEllenLily Thank you Edith you cutie!  I've lusted over this bag for close to 2 years now.  I finally got lucky and just happen to see it on sale on their web site, and I never check their web site.  Why I even got on their web site today I'll never know.  I just got lucky I guess.  You know I have the small tea rose rogue too that I spent way too much money on.  I hardly use that bag because it's so small.  It's hard to get a clutch wallet in and out of it.  I still love that bag though.  I just can't believe I got the bigger rogue for a price of a Dooney!  My Christmas present to me!

Hope you and your fasmily are well too and I wish you all a very happy and healthy Xmas.   Hope the new year brings you much happiness.

Honored Contributor

What a lovely bag @Blingqueen023   Thanks for posting a photo of it @EdithEllenLily 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

What a lovely bag @Blingqueen023   Thanks for posting a photo of it @EdithEllenLily 

@Bird mama Thank you!  I just love the shape of this bag.  It's so clean looking.  Like @EdithEllenLily said, it's classic.  The website even has bag charms on sale.  Found a cat chrm to hang from it.  It's small and very cute and matches the hardware perfectly.  Again, I got lucky because I got the last one in stock.  Have a great weekend and good holidays ahead.   Make it a safe one!

Respected Contributor

@Blingqueen023 @EdithEllenLily @Bird mama @stevieb @hicindy2 + all handbag rogues:

Thank you SO much @Blingqueen023 !!!

Just dashed off to the Coach site. 

I'm madly consigning and gifting my bag collection, but staying with luxe classics. This Coach is everything.

Screen Shot 2019-12-14 at 6.57.06 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-12-14 at 6.57.17 AM.png

Un-believable price.

Deep appreciation, handbag sister

row-of-hearts.jpg

Respected Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Blingqueen023 @EdithEllenLily @Bird mama @stevieb @hicindy2 + all handbag rogues:

I'm madly consigning and gifting my bag collection, but staying with luxe classics. This Coach is everything.

Un-believable price.

row-of-hearts.jpg

@1Professor 

Congrats on the Rogue.  It was a hard decision between the Cognac and the black.  I almost had to flip a coin.  I only have one black bag out of a zillion bags I have now so I hit the submit button as fast as I could for the black before I changed my mind.   Enjoy your new bash.  we got a steal of a deal.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

Un-believable price.

row-of-hearts.jpg

@1Professor 

Congrats on the Rogue.  It was a hard decision between the Cognac and the black.  I almost had to flip a coin.  I only have one black bag out of a zillion bags I have now so I hit the submit button as fast as I could for the black before I changed my mind.   Enjoy your new bash.  we got a steal of a deal.  

@Blingqueen023 @EdithEllenLily @hicindy2 @handygal2 

Well, I had it in my bag, checking out.

Then I remembered the Coach-that-got-away, which was a Coach x Disney one with Snow White (I teach folktales, among other stuff). 

So I took a quick detour to check out eBay (that Disney collaboration was a couple of years ago).

OMG, it was a Rogue!

So, I have a Rogue coming, paid a bit more, but have Snow White Rogue coming. With purple! Be still my heart.

Gratitude galore, as you mentioned, a dream come true.

Snow-White-Coach-Tote.jpg