Honored Contributor

Re: Dames and Legends... What Becomes Us Most...

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama  I went to two stores today... Target either was out of or is no longer carrying 'half caf' coffee, which I sometimes make if I'm wanting a cup later in the day... I then went to Giant to pick up a few things Target just doesn't have and completely forgot to pick up the coffee... And yes, it especially rankles when it was on the list... It's been on the list the last several market trips i've made and I still don't have it... There is no excuse...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Something @hicindy2 can relate to... I also forgot to pick up a bottle (or two...) of Prosecco... Darn!!  No drinkies...

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

Something @hicindy2 can relate to... I also forgot to pick up a bottle (or two...) of Prosecco... Darn!!  No drinkies...

@stevieb   I NEVER run out of drinkies.  I have a whole array of California wine and imported beer for guests to chose from. I even have a separate fridge in the garage at the proper temperatureWoman Wink If there is a Zombie invasion, the neighbors are heading to my house for a last shindig. 

Waiting for company : 

No "hard liquor" though..my parents had a prime selection of vodka, scotch, gin and mixers.  Not my thing. 

I do a horrible job of food shopping. I come home with paper products, coffee pods, half and half cream, cleaning supplies, bottled water, dove chocolate, oatmeal, fruit, a bag of lettuce, and nothing real for dinner. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Dooney Days flashback:  All Weather Leather

Alto on special, but WHEW, the price

Coach Outlet online, Hallie Shoulder bag: gorgeous color

My Coach washed red Taylor tote arrived in a sturdy box and protective wrappers in perfect condition. 

The tag is for $275.  I paid less than $100. 

Beautiful rouge color. 

New from the Outlet today:  Party Cat

Coach Crossbody Pouch With Party Cat Print Im/Dark Berry Multi Handbags Handbags New Arrivals

Party Owl

Coach Crossbody Pouch With Party Owl Print Sv/Black Multi Handbags Handbags New Arrivals

Party Mouse:  my fave

Coach Crossbody Pouch in Signature Canvas With Party Mouse Print Im/Brown Pink Multi Handbags Handbags New Arrivals

Party Animals

Coach Crossbody Pouch in Signature Canvas With Party Animals Print Im/Khaki Pink Multi Handbags Handbags New Arrivals

Party tote (reversible) 

Coach Reversible City Tote With Party Cat Print Im/Dark Berry Multi/Dark Berry Handbags Handbags New Arrivals

Coach Reversible City Tote in Signature Canvas With Party Mouse Print Im/Brown Pink Multi/Black Handbags Handbags New Arrivals

Wallet too with extra 20% off

Coach Accordion Zip Wallet in Signature Canvas With Party Mouse Print Im/Brown Pink Multi Women Wallets

Classic Saddle Bag

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I really liked the styling on this series of AWL bags from days gone by and glad to see it brought back. I still have one from ages ago and it still looks great. This goes back to the day of unlined Dooney bags. I even like the closure and these bags almost always had the leather duck logo along with a small charm as the only identifying features. It was all they needed and, to my mind, still is.

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2   I wonder why the blue bags in AWL are being called chocolate.  Did you catch that?  I'm online now and I find it so weird the blue is called chocolate.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama wrote:

@hicindy2   I wonder why the blue bags in AWL are being called chocolate.  Did you catch that?  I'm online now and I find it so weird the blue is called chocolate.

@Bird mama   

Just saw the AWL Satchel and that is "chocolate" too.  The lighting maybe ??

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 Yay! I'm so glad you received a perfect Taylor tote in the rouge red color!! Enjoy!! Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 @Bird mama I agree, it looks like the photos were taken with bright, bright lights and there may be a reflection on the chocolate color. Even the olive looks too bright.

Honored Contributor

@stevieb So the "timber!" trees really cracked me up! Woman LOL

Regarding your decaf/regular coffee, have you tried mixing a bag of regular with a bag of decaf very well with a large mixing spoon in a large mixing bowl and then putting the mix into one or two air-tight containers? That's what we do with a mixture of regular and hazelnut (regular) so the regular has a slight hazelnut taste (yummy to me). Just an idea for your decaf/regular coffee!