Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dames and Legends... What Becomes Us Most...

[ Edited ]

Hi all...... there is a nice handbag sale on the Macy's website.  Not sure if it also in the stores.  

Esteemed Contributor

I'm hoping DH gets me this Coach Sutton Hobo for Christmas  ( I gave a couple hints.  LOL).   I've been eyeing it for a while.  Regular price is $325.00 but it is on sale at Macy's  for $195.00 (40% off).

Screen Shot 2019-11-24 at 3.33.57 PM.png

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Boehm Collector  I'm not much of a hobo fan but that's a very nice looking bag and a great color. Maybe he'll take the hint!!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Coach Outlet online by invite:  sporty camera bag style in glove leather colorblock.  Something different 

Dylan

Coach Dylan Goldenrod/Currant/Black Copper Finish Men Bags

Coach Dylan Goldenrod/Currant/Black Copper Finish Men Bags Alternate View 1

• Glovetanned leather
  • Inside zip, cell phone and multifunction pockets
  • Inside tech sleeve with secure tab
  • Zip closure, fabric lining
  • Outside zip and slip pocket
  • Adjustable strap with 53 1/4" drop for shoulder or crossbody wear
  • 10 3/4" (L) x 9 1/2" (H) x 3 1/4" (W)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2  Cute bag. Sort of wish I'd signed up for the Coach on-line outlet, but never did... Oh well, I guess it's just another source of temptation avoided...

Honored Contributor

Wishing all a lovely Thanksgiving Holiday...  Enjoy your feast or whatever you might have planned...

Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

@hicindy2  Cute bag. Sort of wish I'd signed up for the Coach on-line outlet, but never did... Oh well, I guess it's just another source of temptation avoided...

@stevieb  I am trying to focus on gift giving, so I am on a "time out" for me me me gifts.  I get 30 emails a day so am unsubscribing to a lot of shopping sites. We are going to a Thai restaurant for Turkey Day. Curry, spring rolls, coconut shrimp. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

We just came back from a tour of a new active retirement community here in the Sacramento area.  1600 sq. ft. "cottage", one car garage, 2 bedrooms, nice kitchen.  They pick up all utilities.  Housekeeping and outdoor maintenance of the mini yard once a week. Clubhouse with full dining room and bistro (2 meals a day are provided), pool table, theatre, patio with fire pit. You lease month to month and it cost a fortune. . 

We took the tour, ate a cookie, and ran back to our house and said:  this place ain't so bad !!

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@stevieb  I am trying to focus on gift giving, so I am on a "time out" for me me me gifts.  I get 30 emails a day so am unsubscribing to a lot of shopping sites. We are going to a Thai restaurant for Turkey Day. Curry, spring rolls, coconut shrimp. 

@hicindy2  And not a moment too soon for that time out... Smiley Surprised

As for Thanksgiving, I think our new tradition is homemade vegetable soup... We had it last year and it was delicious and is fine with me... Really don't miss the 'feast'...

Incidentally, notifications have not been working for me today, so just to go on record as saying that if anyone 'calls' me, I'm not ignoring you, I just don't know I've been 'called'... Probably being punished for not opening a Q Card...

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

High times at my place (with no catering or housekeeping services like we saw today).  Woman Wink

Am thinking about a mini wine cooler though...for ambience. 

Amazon Prime added 5 seasons of DCI Banks.  Love this series.

DCI Banks

Who could ask for more ?? Well, if "Alexa" could open a wine bottle.