Honored Contributor

Re: Dames and Legends... What Becomes Us Most...

@jaxs mom wrote:

Just checking, I fly home tomorrow. It's been an eventful trip. Kid got sick just before we left, three exhausting days of driving we finally got here and then I spent most of the next couple days sick in bed. Managed to get out for a meal each day. Felt better Sunday and today so we got a little fun in at least. We never made into DC proper. 

Oh, that's too bad @jaxs mom  and especially because Sunday wasn't so nice, though today was. Sorry you never made it into the city, but sometimes things just don't go as planned. Where were you hanging out, Maryland or Virginia?

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb NOVA, we went to Fair Oaks yesterday. Sunday it did sprinkle some but not much. The Coach store was very boring lol but we had fun otherwise. I've been to DC before, this time mainly just wanted to hit the Freer and Sackler galleries. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Esteemed Contributor

I'm thinking about also ordering the Dooney Zip Zip Satchel in Desert.  Does anyone have a Dooney in that color?  Does the photo depict the color accurately??  

Screen Shot 2019-10-15 at 7.54.47 AM.png

Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom Oh my, you two have been through a lot!! Hoping you have safe and uneventful travels home today!! Sending positive thoughts your way, EEL 

Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom  I lilke Fair Oaks. It's a nice manageable mall but with good stores and plenty of parking. When I used to live out that way, I went there more regularly. Now that I'm closer in I haven't been there in a long time. Then again, I haven't been into the city either in I don't remember when...

Honored Contributor

Aww @jaxs mom   I'm sorry that your kid got sick however I'm glad that you were able to get out for a bite to eat each day.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Survived step one of the dental implant procedure.  Still sporting the Chipmunk look. 

Macy's has this cute Radley bag marked down (just looking)

and a super discount on this one (under $150)

Same on this one

Macy's also has a classic Coach satchel marked down:  rich looking 

Honored Contributor

ooooh @hicindy2   Sending you a gentle hug

Image result for bird hug

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama   Awwwww.  Thanks.  Feeling better hour by hour.  Trying to be cheery. 

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2  Wishing you well with your ordeal... I feel your pain... As for me, the root canal is done and now, let the crown work begin... Oh the joy of it all...