Honored Contributor

Re: Dames and Legends... What Becomes Us Most...

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily... Upon first seeing this Camuto bag a while back I thought it was appealing and still do, but it's huge... I'm no longer often spending this kind of money for bags, given the stash I have, so won't be biting but think the silhouette, only in a smaller size... would be somewhat tempting.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@hicindy2 wrote:

@1Professor   I think you are a Barefoot Dreams fan??  I got the TSV in (Petite) Black.  Sound fun to throw over skinny jeans.  I read the early reviews and gals 5'2" were happy with it. Heart

@hicindy2 

I was seduced by Olive.

olive.png

@1Professor   Did you receive your pretty olive BD cardi?  I got the black in petite and really like it.  May go back for another color.  I got a larger size than I needed for plenty of drape in the front and I like the roll back cuff.  I machine washed it in cold in a mesh lingerie bag on gentle and then "air dried" it with a towel to keep it company in the dryer for a short time.  Did not shed !!

Then I blocked it on a padded stool with a towel underneath to finish drying and it looks great. Think I'll hang it in the closet draped over a huggable hanger so that it doesn't "grow" or get "pokies" in the shoulders. . 

Very pleased with this line.  I see why people collect them.  What other BD colors have your ordered ??  I am very pale with silver hair and green eyes. That olive is tempting too. 

Joy Mangano Huggable Hanger Set for Suits and Pants 10-Pc. (1, Black)

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Dooney fans:  Macy's has a ZipTop in slate that is discounted thru  tomorrow.

and a Forest Green  (seems to be the hot color for the season)

the Lexi tote too:

• Small sized bag 10.5" W x 11.75 H x 3.5"D (width is measured across bottom of handbag)
  • Interior features 2 slip pockets, snap pocket and key fob
  • 12"L double straps
  • Top zip closure
  • Exterior features gold-tone hardware, front slip pocket, back slip pocket and logo plaque at front

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2  Interesting that I never cared for the zip-zip silhouette but in recent weeks have been admiring it. I do so wish Dooney would get rid of all their metal nameplates and exclusively use the leather duck. If they did, I might actually be tempted to spring for a zip-zip in a nice color or in black ostrich.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Speaking of Lug, I’ve used my minibus as my carryon bag for a few trips recently and it’s held up really well. In fact I got stopped at TSA because I forgot a drink in the bag, which had leaked. But the liquid was well contained to the one zippered area. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

In Primetime Specials tonight (9/21)...wish the shipping was free and the price was lower though...

Rose Marble
Available on 5 Easy Payments

Esteemed Contributor

Harvey's (USA) has Spooky Mickey for Halloween fun.  

Mini Streamline Tote  Spooky Mickey Front

Poster Tote Spooky Mickey Front

Clutch Wallet Spooky Mickey Front

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 You know I like things with whimsy that make me smile or laugh...your post above cracked me up. Woman LOL Thinking about the wallet for my Raven Belle.

Edited to say nevermind because the wallet is already sold out! Woman Surprised

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily   Also have my eye on these animal print skechers. Heart Available Oct 9'th on Amazon. Pre-ordered my size. I like things that are a bit different to go with my witchy basic black. 

Skechers Women's Skech-lab Sneaker

Le Sportsac Cheetah Noir"  Just Looking !!

Watching this Coach Duffle at Macy's

HSN has some great Heidi Daus pins

Heidi Daus "Heidi on the Go" Crystal and Enamel Pin

Heidi Daus "Pumpkin Perch" Crystal and Enamel Pin

Heidi Daus "Pretty Pumpkin Patch" Crystal Pin

This is the one I picked: the Great Pumpkin

Heidi Daus "Great Pickins" Crystal and Enamel Pin

Also cute

Heidi Daus "Ghosted" Crystal and Enamel Pin

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 I love your leopard shoes coming soon!! Do you have the leopard/black bag, too? I know you have your Small Sutton in Leopard, which is adorable!

Your pumpkin pin is really pretty!! Perfect with so many outfits as that pop of orange for the season! Okay, I really like the witch and the haunted house pins, but I looked them up and HD pins are very pricey! Maybe they will go on sale after Halloween if they don't sell out first.