Honored Contributor

Re: Dames and Legends... What Becomes Us Most...

@skyblue wrote:

Has anyone seen or heard anything from our friend, @VenturaHighway lately? I dart in and out a lot so I don’t see everyone on a regular basis.👜🚗💨 @Bird mama @stevieb @hicindy2 @EdithEllenLily @Serendipity @handygal2 

@skyblue : Yes, @VenturaHighway sometimes posts on other threads, as well as occasionally “hearting” my posts here. (Hi, VH!)

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@skyblue   Sometimes Sister @VenturaHighway  pops in one of the threads in Among Friends.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Wow, an all leather Tig bag @stevieb ?  That's a collector's piece.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Oh my yes Birdie @Bird mama this bag goes back a ways. All the way back to when Tig was presented often on QVC and the bags featured good solid leather and significant hardware. It's a very nicely made bag. I was never a huge fan of the brand, but did purchase a few from QVC and picked up a couple at TJX. I also have two of their 'newer' line I picked up, again at TJX, several years ago. Since then, I've had no interest in the brand. I've given several of them to my mother, only keeping a couple for myself. This is one I'd forgotten I had until I found it at the bottom of a storage box in a closet I don't often venture into.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb What a delight to read about your burnt orange all-leather Tignanello bag you found in your closet! A color that got away in a different bag long ago from that grabby shopper at the Maxx. Happy you found it -- and that you are having success in your closet...Woman Very Happy Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb What a delight to read about your burnt orange all-leather Tignanello bag you found in your closet! A color that got away in a different bag long ago from that grabby shopper at the Maxx. Happy you found it -- and that you are having success in your closet...Woman Very Happy Woman Wink

@EdithEllenLily  Thanks Edith but that other one that got away would be my choice by a mile... Wonderful traditional satchel... I must've been nuts to put that bag back...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

poed.jpeg

I was THIS close to nabbing this previously posted bag...

falltoo.jpeg

It showed back up last night... No idea how long it might have been back in stock, as I hadn't checked for a few days... Had the 'almost gone' notation, but apparently it wasn't merely 'almost' gone, because I tried over and over again to add it to my cart but no dice... As of this morning, they'd taken the picture down completely...

I really didn't need it but it is so pretty...

Smiley Mad

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb  Sorry, it is SO frustrating when it is just beyond reach. 

Honored Contributor

@stevieb Cat Mad How frustrating!! Maybe check back in a day or so to see if it pops back in. Sometimes purchases don't go through for one reason or another. It's a beautiful bag. 

Honored Contributor

Though I do check out the site somewhat often... I somehow don't see it appearing again @EdithEllenLily... To have resurfaced once was a surprise, but twice might be expecting too much... 

Smiley Wink

It is available in another color and that's pretty too, but it was that rich color of the original that drew me in, so I'm not likely to opt for another choice...

Smiley Happy