Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dames and Legends... What Becomes Us Most...

[ Edited ]

@1Professor   I think you are a Barefoot Dreams fan??  I got the TSV in (Petite) Black.  Sounds fun to throw over skinny jeans.  I read the early reviews and gals 5'2" were happy with it. Heart

I don't wear much color and I like that even the garnet and olive are subdued and can act as neutrals. 

Oooohhh...pretty new Brighton bag

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@1Professor   I think you are a Barefoot Dreams fan??  I got the TSV in (Petite) Black.  Sound fun to throw over skinny jeans.  I read the early reviews and gals 5'2" were happy with it. Heart

@hicindy2 

I was seduced by Olive.

olive.png

Honored Contributor

@1Professor  Good choice... The olive is tempting...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama @1Professor @stevieb @hicindy2 @handygal2 @skyblue + all

I'm finally caught up! I see @Bird mama has a new Lug handbag!! I like the pattern and the colors within. Enjoy! Woman Very Happy

I received the Lug Mambo in Olive Green and Wine Red and I like them both! Still waiting to receive the Tram wallet in Camo Orchid which has been shipped.

Survived the annual mammogram (when you go, ask them to smash them well -- two years ago I had to come back for a possible 'nodule' and had to have a diagnostic mammogram + ultrasound and they found NOTHING...the new, younger girl didn't compress enough...ugh).

Today we went to a new place for our eye exam and ordered glasses. I was impressed and it was a positive experience. Optimistic that the glasses will turn out well and I will be able to see more clearly.

We tore apart the knotty pine bedroom this afternoon to deep clean the carpeting...what a job! 

So things are getting done...Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily 

Wow. You are busy.

My family is full of eye docs, so i have the most up-to-date exams, frames, tests. Hope you love your new frames. Sooner or later we all start thinking cataracs . . .

No new handbags. 4 to consignment. 

Instead, I'm actually shopping my closet! The more I reduce the collection, the more fun I have shopping what's left . . .

Honored Contributor

@1Professor  Closet shopping is the way to go... Rediscovery of old favorites or those underutilized and forgotten can be great fun... I've said it before but I also find sometimes bags that didn't impress me at first sometimes impress me more the second time around.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily  Good luck with your various appointments and with the bedroom... The only thing that got done around here today was three loads of wash... Blah... It's come to this... on a Saturday yet... Pathetic isn't it...

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@EdithEllenLily 

Wow. You are busy.

My family is full of eye docs, so i have the most up-to-date exams, frames, tests. Hope you love your new frames. Sooner or later we all start thinking cataracs . . .

No new handbags. 4 to consignment. 

Instead, I'm actually shopping my closet! The more I reduce the collection, the more fun I have shopping what's left . . .

@1Professor You are lucky to have a family full of eye docs!! I was fortunate to have my uncle take care of us for many years until he retired. I always had perfect contacts and glasses with my uncle!!

As our handbag collections get smaller, those that are left are the most treasured, so it's a great pleasure to shop those closets!! Heart

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@EdithEllenLily  Good luck with your various appointments and with the bedroom... The only thing that gone around here today was three loads of wash... Blah... It's come to this... on a Saturday yet... Pathetic isn't it...

@stevieb Thank you! Hey, three loads of wash in one day is an accomplishment, I think! It makes you feel so good to get it done no matter the day. Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

QVC is doing a suede version of the Patricia Nash Lueven, but it is crazy heavy.

New

Patricia Nash Suede Hobo - Lueven - A369831

• Style: Lueven
  • Adjustable strap, top zip closure, rear slip pocket with magnetic snap closure, buckle accents on two small flap pockets with magnetic snaps, burned edge finish, handcrafted stitching, signature hardware
  • Zip pocket, two slip pockets
  • Measures approximately 12-1/2"W x 11-1/2"H x 4-5/8"D with a 17" to 31-1/2" strap drop; weighs 2 lbs, 6.4 oz

Older version from Evine days

QVC also has a new AK crossbody, but the shipping is just too much.  Pretty deep green choice too. Lightweight and a leopard lining !! Also, 2 ways to wear it on the video. 

A370235

Aimee Kestenberg Lamb Leather Crossbody - W. 33rd - A370235

WEST 33RD CROSSBODY

• Style: W. 33rd
  • Foldover flap with magnetic snap closure and zip pocket underneath, adjustable strap with two attachment options, back slip pocket, dome stud feet
  • Lined interior, back-wall zip pocket, two front slip pockets
  • Measures approximately 7-1/2" x 11.25" x 5" with a 16.5" to 26.5" strap drop; weighs approximately 0.91 lb

West 33rd Convertible Fold-over Crossbody, Majestic Green

Her website also has a cute stadium bag,,,,

Biggest Fan Stadium Crossbody, Majestic Green

Our 'Biggest Fan Stadium Crossbody' is the newest addition to our 'Stadium Collection'. Just in time for Football season, this latest little one features a foldover double entry flap and is designed to accommodate all Stadium Bag regulations. Game On!