Honored Contributor

Re: Dames and Legends... What Becomes Us Most...

@Bird mama wrote:

Good Morning @EdithEllenLily   The lilac medal pattern is pretty but I don't know about the knotted handles.  

I've been checking out this Travelon Bag  since it arrived in the inventory.

Still no presentation.  I've never purchased one of the anti-theft bags and I worry about the no-cut strap being hard on my shoulder, lol.

Travelon Anti-Theft Boho Square Crossbody Bag - A428670

@Bird mama I just checked out the bag you like! I think it's a good size and because of the long strap, it will distribute the weight down and away from your shoulder. I've learned in the past year that when I wear a hobo or a bag with a short strap, the weight is too heavy for my shoulder. I've had Travelon bags with the anti-theft material in the strap and I didn't notice any pain. While it is on 4 EZ pays through tonight, I still think the price is high. You may be able to find Travelon bags elsewhere for less, like ebags dot com. They seem to be having a summer sale with free S&H after $49.00.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Would love to see a scaled down version of the new Coach Dalton.  So pretty in the rosy pink 

Image result for images classic winnie the pooh spring peter ellenshaw

"Our soft, slouchy Dalton bag combines everyday organization with a relaxed downtown attitude. Crafted of polished pebble leather detailed with intricate whipstitching, the streamlined design has a spacious, open interior with a secure center zip compartment and multiple pockets to keep everything in its place."

Summertime shades to work into fall

DALTON 31 IN COLORBLOCK WITH WHIPSTITCH

Looking towards fall, Dillard's has the new Ammolite

BRAHMIN Melbourne Collection Large Duxbury Satchel

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 While I do not like either silhouette above, I love both of the color choices! Very pretty!! Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I love the fall colors on the Brahmin.  Does Brahmin ever put pockets on the outsides of their bags?  Short of color changes they all seem to look alike.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Birdie @Bird mama I don't think I recall seeing a Brahmin with outside pockets, but I've not been a collector, so perhaps some have them. They tend to work with just a handful of different silhouettes in a myriad of colors, introducing new colors from time to time, many of which are sort of time-limited. There are some colors in their collections that remain from year to year. Their higher prices and dearth of sales has kept me away for the most part.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama  @EdithEllenLily  @hicindy2  @handygal2  I note the shipping cost for that Dooney bag is down today to twelve bucks and change. I also note someone wrote a review that got through questioning the shipping charge. Interesting that a review made it through, though there was no actual review of the bag, but a question was deemed unacceptable... More capricious moderation, one might suppose...

Honored Contributor

Has anyone caught on that the Lug Breeze crossbody has been a PTS for a week or more?  Jaysus!

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

Has anyone caught on that the Lug Breeze crossbody has been a PTS for a week or more?  Jaysus!

@Bird mama  That ugly bag is getting almost as tired as a few other 'specials' that wouldn't go away. I asked about that one a few weeks back and yet, it's still here... Personally, I'm not surprised no one wants it...

Honored Contributor

I thought that Kestenberg leopard PTS was never gonna sell, hahahaha.

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Bird mama  @EdithEllenLily  @hicindy2  @handygal2  I note the shipping cost for that Dooney bag is down today to twelve bucks and change. I also note someone wrote a review that got through questioning the shipping charge. Interesting that a review made it through, though there was no actual review of the bag, but a question was deemed unacceptable... More capricious moderation, one might suppose...

@stevieb  My goodness! I wonder if the original shipping charge was a typo or if it was intentional to offset the one day only price! Either way, not good. Well, at least they lowered the shipping (but it's still too high).

@handygal2 @hicindy2 @1Professor @Bird mama @hicindy2