Honored Contributor

Re: Dames and Legends... What Becomes Us Most...

Well @EdithEllenLily you DO know how to avoid the island... And note, there IS room for @hicindy2 to have a roommate... Be cautioned...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just saw an intro for a bag that will be shown shortly in the Dooney show. A365628. Saffiano Leather Crescent Tote, at a one day only price of $253.68. But l’ve never seen a shipping charge this high on a handbag, by a long shot— $19.47. At first when l saw the graphic on the TV, l thought l was hallucinating!! WTH???!!!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@handygal2 OMG, I was just coming on here to say the same thing! Woman Surprised $19.47 for S&H is TERRIBLE! That means if you get it home and then it doesn't hang on your shoulder right or something, it will cost you $19.47 + $6.95 (usual fee) to send it back = $26.42!

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@handygal2 OMG, I was just coming on here to say the same thing! Woman Surprised $19.47 for S&H is TERRIBLE! That means if you get it home and then it doesn't hang on your shoulder right or something, it will cost you $19.47 + $6.95 (usual fee) to send it back = $26.42!

@EdithEllenLily : Touché! I just posted my thoughts in Suggestion Box, lol.

Honored Contributor

@handygal2 There must be an error somewhere. When you key in that item number up comes the Cameron crossbody, marked down and with free shipping... If they honestly expect anybody to pay twenty bucks shipping for a Dooney bag, any Dooney bag, they've gone completely off their rocker...

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@handygal2 There must be an error somewhere. When you key in that item number up comes the Cameron crossbody, marked down and with free shipping... If they honestly expect anybody to pay twenty bucks shipping for a Dooney bag, any Dooney bag, they've gone completely off their rocker...

@stevieb : My bad— thanks for pointing out the typo. It’s A365628. I will edit that!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@handygal2 I do see the bag you're talking about... 365628... Nuts if that isn't an error... Totally nuts... Is EVEN QVC that desperate and crazy... I just posted a question on the product page asking if they're kidding. Doubt it'll see the light of day... I bought a similar silhouette in smooth leather last winter at TJ's for a fraction of that price and, of course, NO shipping...

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@handygal2 I do see the bag you're talking about... 365628... Nuts if that isn't an error... Totally nuts... Is EVEN QVC that desperate and crazy... I just posted a question on the product page asking if they're kidding. Doubt it'll see the light of day... I bought a similar silhouette in smooth leather last winter at TJ's for a fraction of that price and, of course, NO shipping...

@stevieb : It will be interesting to see whether you get a response. Let us know it you do, but l doubt it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

44a7e91dc2cfce2e43259cc1122a2eb3--satan-funny-signs.jpg

This #$%@ rotten weather needs to go... It's almost ten at night and it's still in the 90's with high humidity outside and it's just dreadful... I've got the A/C and all my fans going... The A/C here is old and not very efficient but it's kept me cool and very comfortable all year until now... Nothing can keep up with this nonsense... Please... Make it go away... I'm not uncomfortable but it just needs to GO... I went to pick up a few things at the store and thought I was going to keel over as soon as I walked outside... I intentionally waited until later hoping it might cool down at least a fraction... It's gotten ridiculous...

Honored Contributor

@stevieb  lol  I've read two cute descriptions of the heat today.

Hot as Satan's armpit

Hell's front porch

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise