Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dames and Legends... What Becomes Us Most...

@Blingqueen023  and other Radley London fans:  new Nylon grouping at Macy's 

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

@Serendipity  Oh I’d been wondering if your new BB arrived, I’m so glad you love both. I agree the ring seems perfect for the middle finger. Also really like the amy flower necklace but not the price. But really all the stone options in that one are lovely. 

Ive been wearing my charm bracelet a lot and no issues with the charm opening again but I’m being careful and checking to be safe 

@jaxs mom So glad that closure is working now -- I was wondering what you ended up doing with it since you like it so much! Good news. 😊

Well the safety catch occasionally does come loose but I just reattach it. I think the issue is that I’m using it on a chainmail bracelet so all the extra rings can catch the charms safety. I only have the issue on the astrology charms though. @Serendipity 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

Ladies, check your prices on any jewelry that you ordered in the last 3 or 4 weeks.  There are sale prices on silver today.  I just got a refund of $5.27 for the American West earrings that I purchased around Memorial Day.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

oh good point @Bird mama  

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the reminder, I got three adjustments including my waitlist order

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

@Serendipity  Thank you. You weren’t late, I just got home from a little getaway and had so much fun. Trying to catch up on posts. Weather has been hot 

@jaxs mom Glad you got a nice break for your bday! I like the white in that necklace too; but insane price. Even the ODO was high. I like the white more, but the purple would go nicely with my grasshopper pendant. Waiting for clearance or something!

@Serendipity LOVE the grasshopper pendant! Heart

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@stevieb @hicindy2 @handygal2 @EdithEllenLily @Bird mama 

Thanks all for weighing in ... I know it was weird to ask here ... and nothing anyone can decide for me ... but I appreciate your perspectives and hearing of how you handled such junctures yourselves. It was nice to learn more about you too! Was feeling anxious and annoyed and trapped in indecision.

For various reasons, I think I'm going to have to stay put.... in a way it affords me more freedom to stay here; even though I love the other place so much. Guess time will tell if I made the right choice.

To paraphrase Brenda Leigh on the Closer ... maybe I'm a little disappointed; maybe a little relieved. I never know which.

Sigh .... I'm going to wallow a bit with some See's chocolates or cashew brittle I think. Then I'm going to put together a plan.

Thanks ladies. ❤️

@Serendipity As much as I know you over the past few years, I think you will be happier in the long term staying put. The weather and CA commuting are major factors in happiness, and if you're not feeling great because you moved you might really regret moving and it would affect you negatively. Take things one project at a time at your place, and enjoy being where you are! I told Mr. L about your dilemma and after living further north (San Mateo), he said being in California for the nice weather/climate and the better location is what you want. And if you had us both visiting I right now, we would love to share your See's candies and limited-time cashew brittle. Enjoy your treats and we are both happy for your decision, EEL and Mr. L Woman Happy

@EdithEllenLily Thanks, EEL and Mr. L too! I'm really going to try to do more this year; I was on a roll last year until the AC broke down and was out for two months during the heat wave and all my plans melted away. I forget you know See's! Well my limited edition brittle is almost gone. 😮😋😳 And I told mom I would share ... so I'm going to go have to go get another box. 🤣 I'll get another in case you guys swing by. 😉

Did you watch the Closer? There's another line where some guy who hits on Brenda gives her a box of chocolates. She takes it home with the bow and all and gives it to her SO. But when he opens it, he's like, they're half gone! And she's like: I had a rough day, in cracked voice. I love that show!

@Serendipity I missed out on the Closer! Not sure why, because I like Kyra Sedgwick! 

I'm glad you will be fully stocked with cashew brittle for everyone! Woman Happy

Now Mr. L says we need to go to our local See's Candies and buy a few boxes ourselves! We only have one location left in Chicagoland. Otherwise, it would have to be mail order, which we would do!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My flower rings were a disappointment. Each had a prong going up and not over the stone. Plus, I think they were still working on the packaging (I hope). They were sent in bubble wrap with the ring taken out of its zippered, labeled bag with the item number on it and then the ring was laid in a very cheap ring box made in China with no BB name on it at all. No lovely copper BB box or pouch! Both went back yesterday.

However, happily today the initial charms are on a sale price, so I ordered some of those + the fierce garnet dagger charm at the sale price J360560Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

My flower rings were a disappointment. Each had a prong going up and not over the stone. Plus, I think they were still working on the packaging (I hope). They were sent in bubble wrap with the ring taken out of its zippered, labeled bag with the item number on it and then the ring was laid in a very cheap ring box made in China with no BB name on it at all. No lovely copper BB box or pouch! Both went back yesterday.

However, happily today the initial charms are on a sale price, so I ordered some of those + the fierce garnet dagger charm at the sale price J360560Woman Happy

@EdithEllenLily  Mostly interested to hear... how was the color saturation on the aqua...?

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@EdithEllenLily  Mostly interested to hear... how was the color saturation on the aqua...?

@stevieb To my eye, the aquamarine was quite beautiful. While it was a lighter colored aquamarine, there was the light aqua blue to be seen. And, the stones had an almost luminous, sparkling quality, like you were looking in the ocean in the sunlight. Gorgeous stones, but definitely LIGHTER aquamarine. How do you like your aquamarine?

UPDATE -- I ended up canceling the initial charms and will just stick with the dagger charm for now due to realizing that I am still on the old budget, which is way, way, way, over...Woman Embarassed