Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dames and Legends... What Becomes Us Most...

[ Edited ]

@GRACIE   Enjoy your Radley treasures,  Quite a fan club building up around here.  Let us know when you get them !! The lighter weight has been a driving force behind my recent bag selections and Radley has met the challenge even in the leather versions. 

A sporty tote sounds perfect.  I've seen it in the black

RADLEY London Pocket Sport Large Tote - A350304

I think @Blingqueen023  got the Multi Dog from QVC too and loves it.

RADLEY London Multi Dog Medium Zip Top Crossbody - A350300

Valued Contributor

@hicindy2, I had been waiting on TJMaxx to have some Radley London handbags, but so far that has been a lost cause. Macys have them online but very very few in the stores. I love the little doggy motif.The wallet my m Marc Jacobs shoulder bag.

Now that I have purchased one TJMaxx will get some in.Man Happy

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2I love the look of that PN travel poster tote.  So cute.  Not buying now but maybe I will catch it on sale.   I probably need a new tote even less than I need a new handbag!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Roni18 wrote:

@hicindy2I love the look of that PN travel poster tote.  So cute.  Not buying now but maybe I will catch it on sale.   I probably need a new tote even less than I need a new handbag!

@Roni18  Not to mention reduced shipping.  She is just SO inventive though.  Amazing. 

Good size and sturdy.

Inspired from a vintage poster that Patricia discovered while traveling in France, this print illustrates a depiction of the resort town of Antibes which is on the Cote d'Azur in France. Crafted in luxe leather with high-fashion artisan details, this tote is a unique piece to add to your collection. 

Measurements:Approx. 13-1/2"L x 3"W x 13"H with 12-1/2" handle drop

false

@stevieb   Were you looking at a PN poster bag (ship?) years ago? 

Honored Contributor

@Roni18  @hicindy2  I like the vintage poster bag too. I have the one from a few years back of Lake Como, which is a very different print but also very neat.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb   Did they screen the print on to the leather?

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2  No. I'd have to pull out the bag, which I'll try to do later, but I think the print is actually on heavy canvas that is then stitched into the leather, which acts almost like a 'frame' for the print.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb  That would make sense.  I tried a Live Chat with HSN, but they had no clue. Surprise !!

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Blingqueen023  and all:  received my cutie Radley bag (from QVC) and it is love at first sight. Couple of changes.  I didn't care for the long strap and it is removable.  Changed out to a nylon mesh strap (neutral color and light gold hardware clips) that I liked much better.  Darling bag, so light yet roomy. Will work from summer into Fall. Thanks again @EdithEllenLily for spotting this on QVC with EZ pay, discount, and free shipping.

No Image Found

Looked at the Radley London site and they are having a bit of a sale. The Party Bus is now offered in a tote style.  Love a tote. 

Packed up the new bag and  am off to the races today with appointments etc.  

@hicindy2  So happy you love your new bag.  This brand has become my favorite because of the light weight and their styles.  Carry in the best of health.  This is a great bag.  Love the shape of their satchels.  

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@GRACIE   Enjoy your Radley treasures,  Quite a fan club building up around here.  Let us know when you get them !! The lighter weight has been a driving force behind my recent bag selections and Radley has met the challenge even in the leather versions. 

A sporty tote sounds perfect.  I've seen it in the black

RADLEY London Pocket Sport Large Tote - A350304

I think @Blingqueen023  got the Multi Dog from QVC too and loves it.

RADLEY London Multi Dog Medium Zip Top Crossbody - A350300

@hicindy2 @That multi dog bag @hicindy2 @Is my favorite.  I’ve been carrying this bag for quite some time now.  I love it.  Looks smal but packs a lot.  It’s really a nice well made handbag.