Honored Contributor

Re: Dames and Legends... What Becomes Us Most...

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama The notifications are not working again Woman Frustrated so I want to let you know I saw you mentioned in the last post of the Outfit of the Day thread in Fashion Message 6865. I love that thread!

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@hicindy2 I'll have to go take a look... I really would like a black ostrich bag... Like the Nash bag too with the 'O' handle...

@stevieb Did you like either of the black ostrich bags? 

There were actually several @EdithEllenLily  and I liked things about them all, but unfortunatley none of them was the 'Goldilocks'... I find I'm increasingly picky about bags with larger price tags... I'll overlook some things with a 'fashion' bag, but not so much with an actual brand...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily  I ordered one of the fans too. They've been hard to find, espcially with color choices and, for once, at as good a price, and remembered you'd recommended this item...

Question for you... I recall you ordered the paraiba quartz triplet ring...How did that work out? I'm curious because I keep looking at it and the peach option with an eye toward possibly one or the other sometime down the road...

Esteemed Contributor

Dooney brought back their coated cotton Chevron collection.  I love this bag .  On the Dooney website.  Just looking. 

Wren Zip Tote

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Bird mama The notifications are not working again Woman Frustrated so I want to let you know I saw you mentioned in the last post of the Outfit of the Day thread in Fashion Message 6865. I love that thread!

@Bird mama and all: Notifications are working now...they come and go so quickly around here...just like Dorothy said to the Scarecrow...Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@EdithEllenLily  I ordered one of the fans too. They've been hard to find, espcially with color choices and, for once, at as good a price, and remembered you'd recommended this item...

Question for you... I recall you ordered the paraiba quartz triplet ring...How did that work out? I'm curious because I keep looking at it and the peach option with an eye toward possibly one or the other sometime down the road...

@stevieb I think you will like the fan! It's not huge but it really circulates air nicely. I'll be curious to see what the fourth speed is like because number three is quite breezy! Let us know what you think of it when you get it going. 

I went back into my QVC file and found the slip about the paraiba quartz triplet ring (J361236) to find out why I sent it back. I thought it was okay upon first glance but then I held it sideways and noticed that the stone was set crookedly in the setting (the stone may have been cut at an angle with one side being higher than the other) AND I saw an uneven area on the side of the silver bezel (where it came together in making it). I couldn't keep it so it went back as defective and I received a full return credit.

I thought about ordering another one but around the same time I received Sterling Silver & 18K Gold Mystic Quartz Ring J356839, liked it and thought that would do the trick for my quest for a colorful ring.

I know you have always liked the paraiba quartz color. If you order one, look it at it from all directions to make sure you receive a good one. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

Dooney brought back their coated cotton Chevron collection.  I love this bag .  On the Dooney website.  Just looking. 

Wren Zip Tote

@hicindy2 Mr. HC will notice the grey one! Woman Surprised And you are really into pink lately! I've always liked this pattern. Don't you have something in the blue chevron?

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily  Thanks for the info on the ring. I've been leaning more toward the peach color stone, as I have several paraiba color stones, though I did like this setting. Don't know if I'll order or not. Would like to try both, but we'll see.

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@EdithEllenLily  Thanks for the info on the ring. I've been leaning more toward the peach color stone, as I have several paraiba color stones, though I did like this setting. Don't know if I'll order or not. Would like to try both, but we'll see.

@stevieb Wait! There's more. I just went and looked at the item and remembered this was the stone with the big dark X subliminally inside. I think it had to do with how the triplet was put together. When you moved it around when wearing it, sometimes the X wasn't so pronounced. But it was noticeable. I'm not sure if the X appears in the peach version. Just thought I would mention it...

Honored Contributor

Well, after making it two months buying only 'needs', I cracked and ordered this blouse from JCP, lol.

Image result for Liz Claiborne Ibiza Aves Womens Sleeveless Blouse

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise