Honored Contributor

Re: Dames and Legends... What Becomes Us Most...

[ Edited ]

Thanks for the feedback @handygal2 

I ordered it in this pattern.  

Image result for vera bradley dream tapestry

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@Bird mama : Very pretty, I hope you’ll enjoy it. Mine is purple too, in a paisley pattern. 

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@handygal2   I hope I like it too.  I went with the easy pay in case I don't, lol.  Figured I'd order it today so I stand a chance of getting it by Christmas Woman Wink

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Hope you enjoy the new VB @Bird mama... Couldn't offer you any feedback on price... I own only one, bought years ago and it's not of the quilted variety, but is the only coated fabric VB I think I've seen.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@handygal2   Oh I'm so glad that you like it.  Saw it again at Macy's the other day and thought it was casual but smart looking.  A rare combination. YAY Heart Perfect for a long day, traveling, bringing your Kindle or a scarf along. 

88D7B682-503F-440A-A4D6-72EB23960FF2.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama   I have a couple of VB Weekenders; you got a good price.  I can squish them into the overhead on the flights and handle the bag without help.  My all time fave:

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Bird mama   I have a couple of VB Weekenders; you got a good price.  I can squish them into the overhead and handle the bag without help.  My all time fave:

@hicindy2 My favorite pattern: Moon Blooms!! Heart

I have a Pleated Tote with the turn-lock wallet, a cosmetic and the double eye glasses case for sunglasses. It's my last VB purse set. I looked at it for the possible gift for my aunt's birthday next year but said, nope...keeping! That's why I ordered that recent Bordeaux Blooms Glenna set in the VB outlet sale for her. 

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@Bird mama How fun is that? Tell us what you think of the pattern when it arrives! Exciting to have it on order! Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

@hicindy2 : I want to thank you for recently posting the PN jacquard map tote from Macy’s. I ordered it, and just received it yesterday. It’s a keeper— lightweight, comfortable, and attractive. And it was a great price. The only negative: the convertible straps are either too short or too long for me, depending on which way l adjust them. I fixed that by punching extra holes in the straps with my leather punch gadget.

You— and all my other handbag friends— are always so helpful with your recommendations! Woman Very Happy

88D7B682-503F-440A-A4D6-72EB23960FF2.jpeg

@handygal2 You know, I thought you were pretty quiet lately...now I know you were awaiting this cool bag!! Woman Very Happy Congratulations on getting it and at the great price! 

Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom Just wanted to say Hi in case you are reading along...hope your visit with your house guests is going well! Woman Happy